IN

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Excellent !

Nice product. Purchase super. Very attractive price and large selection. I like it. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love Frontier Co-ops Organic products, especially this garlic salt! Not only does it have the best taste, and quality, but it also has the best texture. The added ingredient of dried parsley puts this garlic salt way above the competition! The benefit of buying the 16 ounce package, rather than buying the smaller sized shaker jar, iis that you save money. I put this in a shaker jar to use on the table, and also in a small storage container so I can scoop it out with a teaspoon to use in my soups, and the many dishes I make in my Instant Pot. This garlic salt is also great to use when grilling burgers.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This galic salt for a exelent. It has the bold taste you would expect. But the taste is not too strong and this spice has a little bit of sweetness. I like Frontier it is a good company and gives good value. THe only issue is that you need to get your own container, otherwise it stays in the bag. I love the free shipping and regular garlic salt is not availible in my neighborhood

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

We eat a lot of garlic salt and Frontier has the best value when it comes to buying spices/herbs and the like in bulk. I love buying my bags off of here so I can just fill my mason jar and always have it on hand. Way more convenient than going to the co-op and filling tiny plastic bags every week! This is good garlic salt, taste is good and it is pretty (the green flakes). When I run low, this is where I will be buying more!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I used this flavoring for many different dishes and love it. My family loves garlic so I use this for just about everything a dash on broccoli and my kids devour their veggies at dinner lol and it's a great price for the amount. If you think my comment helped you, please click yes!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I want to note my positive feedback about this product, a drug with a good composition, nothing more, an excellent brand, I like it, I recommend it!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great-tasting, good quality, contains no sugar or MSG. I buy this again and again and haven’t had trouble with it caking up at all.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great quality. Ordered it kike 3 4 times, not for me, for family members. I dont like it very much byt they love it and use it everywhere every day. Nice packaging and good size

Posted on May 7, 2022

Have used this for years! Has a fresh and very strong taste with out any stale or off notes. Mylar resealable bag keeps it fresh tasting