IN

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The taste is great. I make my own lemon pepper seasoning because of all the added salt and sugar in some of the pre made seasonings. I use Himalayan sea salt ,onion powder, garlic powder lemon peel and black pepper it’s fantastic! I just shake each seasoning on my meat instead of making bulk lemon pepper seasoning.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Most of the pesticides and insecticides sprayed on fruit remain in the peels. For that reason, I'm determined to use organic zests and peels for my recipes. That said, I made boiled potatoes and seasoned with the Lemon Peel Granules. They imparted a mild but interesting flavor, and I'll be using them again--soon!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am a repeat buyer of this brand lemon peel. I use it in various recipes to add a hint of lemony goodness which enhances the taste of the dish. I have used it for fish and pasta, and salads; it is a quality additive to any dish that calls for lemon.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I don't always have a fresh lemon that I can grate if a recipe asks for lemon peel. To make this jar dried lemon peel taste good in a baked good or to use on fish, I rehydrate some in a little bit of hot water. This lemon peel is fresh tasting and very convenient to keep in my pantry.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Bought it for my girl friend. She uses it to marinate chicken and she said it tasted really good. just rub it on the meat and then bake or pan fry. Very simple yet delicious and healthy. This seasoning helps cut down on sodium intake. Tried many of Frontier co-op products and the quality are all good.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I was so happy to finally find an organic dried lemon peel that was JUST lemon peel and nothing else! I didn't want lemon salt and i certainly did not want sugar which many of them do, which I don't understand. This tastes great...I use it for so many things....on salmon, vegetables, and in soups where I want this flavor. I love that iherb tells you the expiration date of the product and their price is great compared to other online shopping.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

i enjoy adding it to my food, it is very tasty. the quality is high, the raste is delicate, the package is anti bugs due to its closure, size is handy

75600d82-170e-4616-a85b-906f2081d4d7
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Not an easy task, but I have discovered this is the secret ingredient to making my chicken salad taste better than my mother in-law's. So many other uses for this wonderful spice, get you some. Frontier is always top quality.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is so nice to make seafood sauce and have on top of a piece of fish. Replaces a fresh piece if lemon if you don't have any.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing