IN

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

A excellent, quality product. The taste is amazing, the size of the package and the amount you get is excellent. I use this product when i diet from time to time. A little bit goes a long way, you'll be amazed on the servings. The texture is easy to use, I use this in several recipes, when I cook, A+++++

Pure nostalgia for me since my hippy parents would get this from a co-op purchasing group. I get cravings for this stuff, and my sisters love it too. I use a little vegetable oil to make it stick, throw this and a sprinkle of chipotle powder in there and voila, so much deliciousness!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great bulk size pack of cheddar. Planning to use this for popcorn and may even try it over pasta sauce. Love that this does not require refrigeration so would be good to bring along for camping trips.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is such an awesome product! Smells so good and tastes great. Used it for popcorn and mixed jt with breadcrumbs when making chicken nuggets. Kds love it

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This seasoning is a definite repurchase! It tastes so incredible. It's delicious on popcorn of course but yu can also add a little sprinkle on a lot of other dishes to add a little pop of flavor such as pasta dishes and roasted potatoes.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have been obsessed with this seasoning since it arrived. If there is any left at the bottom of the bowl, I scoop it up with my fingers so that it lands in my mouth rather than down the sink.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Super tasty in everything. If you get coughing fits when eating popcorn with it (like I do), here's a tip: mix the powder with melted butter so it's not as powdery and then pour the mixture over the popcorn. I also use it in pizza, pasta, and some other meals. It's spicy but just enough - not too much or too little.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

Superb. I grew up having this seasoning on popcorn for movie night every Friday. I’m 33 now and recently remembered the stuff, and tracked it down here. It is the best popcorn seasoning EVER. I haven’t tried it on other things yet, but I’m sure it would be equally delicious.

medo86
Posted on Oct 31, 2020

Ok, so this is a very nice tasting cheese powder and very versatile. I mix it with low-fat cream cheese to make a cheddar cheese spread for bagels and toast. I like the fact that it's not overly salted. I use this in popcorn as well, I grind Himalayan sea salt with this cheese powder, 1:1 ratio, and sprinkle it over the air-popped popcorn. I mist the popcorn with pickle juice as it's coming out of the machine and sprinkle this on top, give it a toss and BAM you're popcorn is ready. I used this in pizza, but make sure to mix it with tomato sauce so it doesn't burn in the oven. Lastly, I also sprinkle it over my veggies instead of salt to give a nice cheesy taste to it. A little goes a long way, also it's not that calorie dense. Few grams are like 20 Kcals or something. Highly recommended. Will buy again for sure!