IN

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup because of all it benefits. Great packaging, it boosted my immune system and help cleared my lungs at great supplement, great taste and extremely beneficial . This a must have to improve your respiratory health. If asthma and bronchitis are your concerns, try it today! I love iHerb excellent quality and fast delivery. iHerb is my go to for all my herbal product purchases.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Excellent supplement. I love the taste. The taste is rich and not too sweet. My husband and I took a spoon every day when we had flu. I believe this helped a lot. The price is a bit higher for me. But since you get an organic, rich, and quality immune booster, why complain, right?

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Gaia is off the charts in amount of elderberry mixed w cane sugar water & you take 1 spoon & there’s more in bottle.. So cost per once & quality I would recommend Gaia. Disclosure; I am in no way a trained expert I just read the ingredients side by side because I’ve purchased both brands.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

This elderberry is on the thicker side. Taste yummy. Price is good. I always can trust Gaia Herbs for quality. I started taking elderberry after reading up on the benefits. I have arthritis and I truly think it is helping. I have not taken any Advil in several weeks. I still wake up with some stiffness but during the day I can't say I have pain. Will continue with 2 teaspoons in divided doses.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The best tasting elderberry out there. It’s super potent and the dose can be easy adjusted for the whole family. My toddler takes it, my older son and the adults too. I’ve been using it for years... I swear by this stuff. It’s not filled with sugar and other filler like many other brands. It’s a bit pricey but worth it.

I've been a fan of this quality product for years now and I've seen how it boosts my immunity and for the another years to come , I'll be forever grateful to this brand.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My favorite brand of elderberry syrup, always helps me to feel better when I'm under the weather!! Taste is great and it feels more concentrate than other brands. I feel like the quality of this product is better than other brands

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I believe Gaia produces quality products .... the taste is very good, and knowing how important it is to have nutritional supplements on hand for immune boosting purposes.