IN

Posted on May 14, 2022
works great whether pms bloat, hangover or ate too much

this tea never disappoints! does exactly as its name. works great whether pms bloat, hangover or ate too much. one hot cup does it for me! NOTE: if you're on high blood pressure medicine, avoid. this has licorice. my mum felt a bit off when she had her med and also drank this tea though hours apart.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I like the taste of the tea. The licorice root, among the other herbs are pronounced. Kind of sweet at first when it hits the tongue. I have only used these tea bags a few times and found better results when used later in the evening resulting in a flatter stomach the next morning. Maybe coincidence, but seems to have a good an effect in that way. But I cannot comment too much if it reduces gas. Haven't really noticed a difference. Probably with prolonged use results may be better. Overall, glad to have found this product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I've been having bloating issues for the past year. This product was recommended by a coach I work with. I usually drink it in the evening and I can immediately feel it's impact on my digestion. I love the taste, it feels very fresh to me, similar to mint tea. I use it once a day after my evening meal. I also love that it's caffeine free.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

Gas & Bloating tea works quickly and tastes pretty good. It is a staple in my home and always there to quickly remove any discomfort after eating. The fact that it's caffeine free means I can drink it in the evening without having to worry about getting to sleep. I much prefer something that is natural rather than taking any type of pharmaceutical product. I highly recommend this tea.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Absolutely love this. Whenever my tummy is bloated I just drink about 1-2 cups of this and feel immediately well. The taste is close to liquorice but herby. Hard to get used to it but once I drank it, I was (in a weird way) addicted to the calmness it gave me. Recommend it for al of you who want to try natural remedy!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It does get rid of excess gas and bloating. I’m very prone to getting a very gassy tummy, think it has helped me quite a bit. I usually take it at night before I sleep since it’s caffeine free, and I only take it on nights where I feel bloated.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Quality great Ingredients safe Taste 👅 Use everyday Size 👍 Package well done Benefit for bloating and period time Tea Blend star anise .fennel.licorice.carawy.peppermint.chamomile. Caffeine free Serving 16 tea bag Frequency Its a great option for everyday use Highly recommended Great taste and packaging

b4427113-b4a1-440c-b429-e063155c9f70
8fa1e20b-055b-4cf6-b0f4-bed253739d38
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I bought this tea for my mother who suffers from gas and bloating after every meal. She noticed a benefit from drinking it. The quality is great and I like how Gaia tests their supplements for contamination. The taste is nice and the ingredients are very good. The tea bags are also a great size to travel.