IN

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Excellent! Helps take the edge off

I've been a regular kava officianado since living in Hawai'i in the 1990s. Throughout the Pacific, kava kava is used ceremonially and casually and has a strong ability to relax and take the edge of. I've been taking these from Gaia Herbs, and maybe because of my tolerance for kava, the effect on me is mild, but for newcomers I hope it will help to relieve anxiety and stress. This is Vanuatu kava in this product. Worth a try, and individual results may vary.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Probably the best kava extract out-there, kind'a pricy but worth it. for general relaxation the normal dose is enough. to really feel the kava effect you may need more . but in the end the effects are nicely calming but not sedating, with bright mood lift. great one.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This is a supplement of good quality. the liquid phyto-caps gives greater benefit than other kava brands. it gives a nice improvement to sleep when you take 2 capsules before bed.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

i didnt notice any difference :c I was taking it everyday for 3 weeks and it didn't help me to sleep or feel calmer.

Love this brand. i have tried the adrenal support and it was a life-changing and this kava helps me relax and take the edge off my stress. Lavender, valerian and kava was as effective as xanax. yoga and meditation are great help. The FDA Warning is about the Kava "Leaf" NOT the "Root." The Kava Kava Leaf contains a chemical which is bad for your liver, but the Root dose not contain that chemical. As long as Gaia Herbs is not putting any Leaf material in the caps then they should be perfectly safe but then again do your own researches and don't use it for more than 3 months. also, i read that the tea is more effective but this capsule are not dry herbs and they actually are liquid so its as effective.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have great sleeps and relaxed days being in this product

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Consistent quality and performance. I’ve used this for years and it works.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I love this product! Gaia herbs always make the purest cleanest best supplements and im so grateful! Thank you for keeping it simple and not putting any additives in your products 🧡🥰

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I take Kava regularly so I know what the effects should feel like. Even after 8 tablets I had ZERO effect with these. Absolute waste of money and so expensive for what it is.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I have used this product for years. It calms my nervous system and sometimes helps me sleep. I've also taken it during long plane rides to relax.