IN

NatureTreasure
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent! Very Gentle and Effective!

I never before had any issues with digestion. But recently me and wife moved from a sea shore area(Mediterranean Sea) to another area with a different hotter climate with an average 36-37 Celsius daytime and 22 Celsius at night. Quality of air is better. A smaller town with much less population. And of course some level of stress was involved in this process of moving and getting settled. So all this has affected my digestion. This tea(3-4 hrs before bed), in addition to Triphala by Organic India(twice daily) and Aloe Vera Juice just before bed, was a great help. Just super! Will keep using it. My wife likes it too, as she is very reluctant to drink any laxative tea. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This herbal tea has a nice, sweet smell. It works very gently to stimulate bowel movement, and it doesn't cause any stomach pain. I take it once a week before bed time, and I can see the result the next day. I don't think it is too strong, but if you have a sensitive digestive system, you might want to infuse for shorter time than indicated on the package.

I'm pleased with the effectivity of this herbal supplement, it easily eases my constipation which I find it excellent, in general the multiple benefits I'm getting from it are indeed efficient.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Gaia Natural Laxative tea is something to be used occasionally for a reliable gut cleansing.It is also very delicious.I love the always high standard products that they produce.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I’m sure this tea will be great for some but I don’t like the taste. There’s a surprise and distinct flavor of licorice (anise) when steeped. Since that’s an acquired taste I thought I’d let you know.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2058

Posted on Oct 24, 2020

It tastes amazing for a laxative tea! I love the flavour (usually laxative teas are more on the bitter side). Parcel arrived in good condition. It took 10 days to arrive from US to UK. This tea is gentle but effective, didn’t give me any upset stomach / diarrhoea or pain. Drank it in the evening and went to toilet in the morning and 2 more times during the day. It did its job perfectly. I’m using it for occasional constipation or just for a cleanse once a week or whenever I need it, but not too often. My advice is don’t drink it if you’re working the next day! I really love this tea. Will be buying again. Thanks iHerb!

4efa0258-7792-4f47-b265-a160b1fcc84a
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Tastes like a medicinal herbal tea, not too strong and definitely not weak. It's not a cleanse so if you're expecting a major flush through your body that makes you sprint to the loo, this is not it. If you want some assistance with your system that is not abrasive and just helps the process, this is what you want. It does exactly what it says. It's great!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good components for your difficult digestion, try it, also good taste if you like herbs

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like the taste and the over night relive that it gives me. After trying multiple teas, this one is great.