IN

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

love this brand!! I'm currently nursing and they are small in size and easy to swallow. I don't taste them at all which is great! daily dosage is 1 pill a day. They benefit us ( tired mama's) with all the vitamins we need in one small pill!

2e9f4993-603d-49bd-9caf-c0e885183ccf
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My wife uses these basically year round, they are a good size for swallowing, we use a couple different prenatals and these are one of the ones that has been consistently used.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This dha prenatal is the best . I been taking it for years with my friend pregnancy , now pregnant with second . It's the best . I ordered two bottles last week . I will recommend to all my friends .

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It has some strawberry flavour so I didn’t have any problem with taking it even when I had morning sickness during my first trimester.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

this is a very good product. best dha ever! my ob-gyn introduced this to me during my first pregnancy, and it was amazing, ive raised a very smart kid. im using it again right now for my second. very satisfied and happy customer here.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is a great supplement, easy to swallow and very subtle strawberry flavor. Love it! I take it with Garden of Life Raw Prenatal and they are great to take together, no upset tummy or impacts no matter what time of day they are taken! Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

its really great. no after taste of fish, the capsules are easy to swallow and quite small. I take it during pregnancy.

fdc3787d-0203-409a-87af-3bb2970b4f42
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

These supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Don’t feel the strawberry, but it’s very convenient one a day pillow, instead of two a day and etc