IN

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

High quality product with a good combination of ingredients and taste. The use of natural products make it great. The package size is friendly to carry around.it’s very age appropriate and the benefit of the crunchiness helps the kids to love these when rejecting other meals. The serving size differ but the frequency could help them stay full for long. This can be added to diet as a fun extra bite. Interesting combination of flavors that are not boring and basic.

09edd780-ed2e-461e-9c2b-96809ab77ff3
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I tried this vitamin for the first time last week, and was very impressed. I noticed a huge difference in my mood and energy level. I woke up with tons of energy and felt very refreshed. It also really helped my immune system, as well as improved my quality of life immensely.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

3ffa1ad0-a065-47fa-ba96-4216501646ea

Excellent delivery service of Iherb! I use this baby foods for my 6mos. Old baby and she really like the taste and the flavor! The quality of the product and serving per bottle is highly recommended! It has good benefit to our children because of the ingredients of gerber use!!The packaging is very safe!

103dbca9-c096-44a4-9c27-4fa92501ef37
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The quality is good Ingredient: non GMO thats matter Taste: plain with some flavour Use: easy grab with his hands Size: star form Package: need improvement, because it didnt close well, you must change to another snack pots Benefit: for his grabbing development Age: my baby is 6 months old Serving: after lunch Frequency: thrice Diet: many flavors Flavor: banana

77abb6a0-f8e7-4c60-8e4d-b5e79271925f
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great puffs, my toddler loves them. Very nice taste, good quality and healthy ingredients. I use them during travels, the package size is easy to take in the diaper bag. The banana flavor is very nice, not to sweet. The recommended serving size is 60 units, but I usually give her not more than 20.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I was hesitant to buy this flavor at first because my daughter doesn't like bananas. 😅 But since this is on sale last time, I give it a shot, and I don't regret buying it. The taste of banana is there but because of other ingredients, my daughter likes it. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The taste is nice This brand is good quality ingredients are safe and it tastes just like kids love. We use it as a snak when we go out. Size is subtle for snack ag and package is great keeps the food fresh it benefits them and their brain development age is just above 8 months and serving is very little each day for frequency of 2 times