IN

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Smooth as silk and not grease. First let me start off by saying that I am an Asian 40 yr old with black hair. i had hair fall problem and my friend suggested me to change shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is fantastic. It has been the first and only product to help reduce my hair fall and also dandruff. Leaves no residue - rinses clean, no heavy scent, feels good and tingly, and a little goes a long way. :)

a738aeaf-7e18-44bf-a435-32b57e534671
f86eb27a-8483-4e3f-ad0e-568ccd743e50
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

732ad7c4-cb9c-4c06-aaa5-b2fd1804b41b
174da900-48d9-41d6-8bdf-6a5ddf46cbc4
301c39db-5743-43fa-853c-4652bc3b434d
0b892e73-df1f-4601-9acb-627f0bbfd4ec
7a4a75a3-1efa-4719-bab7-2f9fb56071e9
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

تالت مره اطلبو ينظف فروة الراس وجدا ممتاز👍🏼👍🏼 Very good for size and the quality The packaging was so nice Hava a lot of benefits You should use it And it fits in any age Helps your hair to grow up Very good moisturize scalp and scent also composition And so sensitive I like it so much 👍🏼👍🏼

9799fc07-11d4-46ef-8295-2cf5b6cf8135
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My doctor recommended this vitamin to me because he noticed I was feeling a little under the weather. He thought it would help with my immunity and I was really skeptical at first, but after taking it for a few days I noticed a big difference. My mood felt so much better and all my energy came back and then some!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

While this is a good shampoo, it isn't the best for my hair (I have long, thin, wavy hair that tends to become dry). However, the square bottle makes it very convenient to take with me when I travel for long enough to carry a whole bottle of shampoo - compared to cylindrical bottles, it saves some space in the suitcase when packing. And the bottles (shampoo + conditioner from the same brand) are somewhat stackable, making it easy to store my leave-in conditioner upside down as shown on the photo (as the conditioner is less liquidy and comes out of the bottle more easily when stored that way). What a smart packaging! I mostly buy this shampoo for the packaging, while I wouldn't be without the leave-in conditioner from the same brand. That being said, the shampoo is still good enough that recently when I forgot my conditioner and only used this shampoo during a 3-week stay at the sea-side, my hair surprisingly didn't dry out too much.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

i actually bought 2 of them because i know how good it is for your hair specially curly and wavy hair it’s amazing and for the price i couldn’t ask for more also it smells like oranges? i don’t like that but i’d still buy it again

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

the scent is very good, very light to the hair smooth and silky, packaging is beautiful, my hair did not fall when i comb it. it moisture your hair and scalp. used this everyday. quality is very nice. i just bought the small size just to try it, but i will probably buy again.

d378d4f3-1686-47b0-9595-0079c532cc5a
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I've used a travel size of this shampoo and now bought a big one. It's great shampoo for colored hair. It cleans quickly and easily leaving a hair smooth and silky as advertised. The scent is light cirtus. The shampoo is not runny, you don't have to use a lot. A bottle is big enough for a use for few months. It came in protective packaging to avoid spillage.

4b1a1b42-8ebf-457e-adf6-8bd162a78089