IN

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is the great quality laundry detergent. The smell is one of my favorite ones among detergents. It contains enzymes in the ingredient list so this detergent works well for stains. But better not to use it in hot water as it ruins the enzymes. I use couple pods for a medium load and three for a big one. I can definitely recommend this product.

I purchased the Lavender & Vanilla scent thinking there would be a sweet scent lingering on my clothes after each wash. What I got was much better than I expected! The scent wasn’t one that was sweet or “perfumey” but instead was very fresh and light. The cleaning power was great and I even washed my gym clothes and saw great results. I will definitely be purchasing again! If you have small children you should be careful with the small pods

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I took this vitamin for a month and noticed an energy burst. It's probably one of the best vitamins I have tried in my life.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Unlike other fragranced laundry detergent that seems to mask the smell and sometimes leaves a musky smell on clothes, these pods make laundry smells clean. The pod itself smells like mild lavender, but no fragrance on clothes at all after wash, only smells clean. The pros is these pods are made of all natural ingredients so you'll feel safe to use.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Meagan
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I loved these so much!!! They smell amazing but I wish the scent lasted a bit longer on the clothes after washing. I love detergent that holds its scent on the clothes. I now have a new washing machine that can have the liquid detergent automatically put in. So I don’t use pods anymore. But I did really like using these.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I was looking for a good phosphate-free powder in stores and was disappointed, this one blew me away. White shirts are now pure white, including cuffs and collars. The rest of the colors look great too and nothing is spoiled yet. This smell is not for everyone, I will look for mine among the others.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use these for that fast, efficient ,controlled and economical wash every time. Only comment is occasionally if the water temp is too low or it gets caught in the clothing its a bit messy and needs a second wash to rinse out what didn't dissolve correctly. I have a washing machine that as expensive as the get top of the line and this is the only product that does that. But it's not too often just Im mind full of saying 40 degrees plus before they do what they need to do in my books. Ive never tried them in a cold wash.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I got these in a smaller bag to try them out and loved them so I had to get the bigger size. These make my clothes and linens smell amazing and since I hang-dry them, my house also smells awesome too! Even using two with a big load of laundry, they dissolve well and I never find bits left over at the end of the washing cycle. Definitely recommend!