IN

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

7c5e0fa5-5473-48d0-b67c-17bda229504b

These are combinations of vitamin C,Echinacea and zinc and delicious aromas and test, it is convenient for children to take both prophylactic and medicinal purposes. The ingredients harmoniously complement each other and enhance the effect.It is used by different age groups of children. The quality is high. I love this supplement because it is happily used by children.

1st time buying this product for my 3 yrs as he is a picky eater and I wanted to boost his immune system to get ready to attend preschool. I was a bit worry when I placed my order as he doesn't like lollies but to my surprise, he actually ok with it. He prefers strawberry and grape flavours and rejected the rest but I managed to persuade him by buying dinosaur toys for him 🙄. He ask for water to wash down the rejected flavours 😁... Kindly give me a 'like' 👍 if you find it helpful.. Many thanks!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I use this supplement many times to my kids the package is very good the taste is very good the quality also and the ingredient is suitable for my daughters age the benefit of vitamins c and zinc reduce the cold and flow. The size of it is suitable for children

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Kids love the taste and take it willingly. It's the perfect size for chewing. The sugar coating keeps the gummies from sticking to each other. Not sure why it is not to be taken beyond 10 days, but we do alternate with other GummiKing products. So far, kids haven't been sick despite going back to school!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good quality, it's time to use when kids are going to school and are bringing viruses. For all ages, improving immunity. I like the taste and smell. Rather small size, but sufficient. I think it's very useful supplement to have at home. Hope we'll not use it frequently 😉

Posted on Sep 20, 2022