IN

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is super good snack for baby. my 18 months baby really likes this. Even when he got sick, he could take this! Good calorie and easy package to bring and use. and good ingredient and taste!! even if adults eat. There are many types of taste but I recommend this one.

Two teeny tiny enthusiastic thumbs up. My baby seems to really love the Super Foods pouches and rarely leaves any behind. He is a fan of the fruit pouches (we usually save these for "dessert" and he gets very excited for the Peach and Mango one in particular. From the small taste I had of it, it's delicious and if I ever go on a pureed diet for some unfathomable reason, I feel like I'll be just fine.

iHerb Queen
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Great fruity flavor taste for tot to have for snack or breakfast mixed with powdered cereal. 1 serving per package of 4 oz. Resealable pouch. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. Great pouch size for tots over 1 year to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (pouches) per day.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Always a great and repeat buy on this product! highly recommend on the taste and quality of the puree. pure ingredient. my daughter loves the taste so much.

18b07fc1-d7d8-4074-b16a-45b7cd115ff7
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My toddler loves these happy tot pouches. I like the benefits they offer him and that iherb offers flavors I cannot find in stores around me, so I can continue buying him a variety of different kinds. I was a little nervous about ordering online and not seeing the dates but the quality so far has been great and everything I've ordered has been in date.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

i like it, the quality is good, the taste is a little bit too much sweet the package is comfortable. i bought it to a 18 month years old of age , because it is Kosher as writen... flavor is tasty, but could be better if it would not be so sweet.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I tried al most all flavor they are all good. The quality of ingredients is good and it taste nice so baby likes them. The package is nice and size is convenient to use for baby to eat alone and to carry when going out. If my review help please click thumbs 👍 up

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Quick and healthy snack on the go. Lovely fruit blend (banana, peach and mango) with extra chia seeds. Tasty and convenient. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

1b577fa8-2327-4ce8-b667-a975d2531599
1e6659a3-7f5e-4c42-be38-54b29f258836
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great quality and ingredient. Safe packaging for BabyCentre too. My baby likes the taste and it’s often used when baby is in teething season as a soothing and filling meal. Serving is adequate for 16 month old too. My kid’s favourite flavour.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love Happy Family pouches. The consistency is perfect for spoon-feeding and the taste is great. My only complaint is that they're so often out of stock!