IN

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Amazing for our cats and dogs

This product has been a game changer for both our cats and dogs. We’ve been using it for about a year and have noticed significant improvements. My cats no longer get sick after most meals and my dog’s digestion issues and trouble pooping has gone away completely. I mix this in with their food twice a day and they love the fishy smell and taste. Highly recommend this!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

good quality and all-natural ingredients. great size and nice package. easy to use and completes my cat and dog's needs for veggies to reduce the acidity the meat causes. great for their diet. the dog doesn't mind the taste, the cat is pickier and you need to really mix it with his food.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

got this for my cat. added just the tiniest amount to his wet food every day. he wasnt bothered by the taste and ate his food as usual (he is typically very fussy). i did notice an increase in energy after about 3 days. he is 12 years old of that helps you out.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I bought this to pad out my order and qualify for free postage, but it'll be on my reorder list from now on as all four of my dogs eat their dinner with this mixed in. This is unusual for my fussy puppies, so now I'm happy knowing they're getting all their "greens". I also use it myself in my morning smoothie - so we're all wagging our tails lately :)

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

My dog likes it. Honestly, I think it’s a bit early to say whether or not it helps but it has certainly not caused an adverse reaction. It is full of goodness so I don’t think one can go wrong with this product. I’ve bought another bottle to continue giving it to my dog.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is the best superfood supplement you can give your pet. It's suitable for a very wide range of creatures & good for humans too. I've used it for years & will continue indefinitely. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We give this to our large dogs and it helps a great deal for digestive issues with the older really big dog. I would caution to start out very small dose - maybe a slight sprinkle on top of food. This is very potent!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Got this for my dog who doesn't like vegetables. It took her a while to get used to the taste of this so I have been adding small amounts to her usual food, and adding more over time. That has seemed to work! I'll be repurchasing

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This green superfood is labeled "for your animal companion," but if you read the label closely you'll see it also says "Great for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, ferrets, other mammals, and human animals too!" I love this stuff and prefer it to Vitamineral Green; have been using it exclusively for quite some time and am very happy with its quality and content. Being a vegetarian I am very health conscious, and therefore I like to include this in my daily smoothie to start my day off with a bang. It contains no caffeine like some green powders, so you can rest assured it won't interfere with a good night's sleep. Highly recommend this to all animals and people! Yummmmm. Good!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Coats on my cat and dogs are amazing. I feel they are getting everything they need w/ this mush.