IN

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Fantastic!

This is the highest quality spirulina ive ordered from my favorite company for supplements. The price is definitely not competitive but at least you know youre getting the best product available. Ive been taking spirulina for years and definitely can tell a difference when i run out and need to order more.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is product is an excellent super food. I put it in my smoothie daily it tastes well. The ingredients are all natural. Spirulina Manna has lots of excellent health benefits. I recommend that you visit their webpage. The packaging is in an Amber jar to keep their product fresh.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Good value for money. I put this in my Medical Medical Heavy Metal Smoothie every morning. Good quality and the taste is subtle. This is grown in the USA and not in polluted waters. Lasts a long time. Comes in brown glass bottle, which is good for recycling.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The best quality spirulina on the market, straight from the ancestral source.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent quality, super dark green and I feel like the brand always does good products and formulations.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The best tasting spirulina, I have used only this spirulina for years, great digestibility.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The most wonderful spirulina ever ! Very dark green in color and very pure. Highly effective. Repurchase it and recommend it.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Yes, every morning get a little green going on! You'll benefit from this algae. All good.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Always trust HealthForce for its quality! There are so many Spirulina Powder out there but this is my go to!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It is hard to stimulate the benefits, but I feel great!