IN

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Excellent immune booster

Excellent quality ingredients in this supplement. Artemisia is a potent immune booster for any one seeking to strengthen their overall health. I have found it potent in warding off colds and the benefits to my health have been great. Great composition of herb to liquid ratio makes this tincture great for any one at any age.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

I took this suspecting I had parasites, suspicions confirmed less than a day after taking not even a full dose (I’m weaning onto it) I passed some. I should mention I ate grapefruit with it so that may have supercharged its effects of helping cleansing my digestive system of the vermin. It warns NOT to take if pregnant without doctors consult. its taste like a weak flavored unique kind of tea when mixed with water, smells like my heating herb pack. Its not too strong so you could cover the flavor if you don’t like it. It’s expiration date is 2025 so buying two wasn’t a bad idea to avoid shipping costs. All in all it works and I feel better already. Hope this helps shoppers.

8629dc64-e62a-491a-96fc-b74dc3dda836
9066970b-8e7e-4391-af7e-9d1946d5bd24
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is an excellent product, great for killing pathogens and parasites and good to take when travelling in developing countries as it has anti-Malaria and anti-Dengue fever properties. For some reason Artemisinin is now difficult to buy.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is a very convenient way to add just a bit to my cup of herb tea. Also, it was delivered much sooner than I expected. Thank you, iHerb!

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

Artemesia is used primarily for infections. We used it on Covid. In 4 days my niece felt 70% better. I have used it for bladder infections as well, with great results. It is also a cancer killer. I have used it on skin cancers topically, it killed them. I have used it for lung problems, I have COPD, and I have noticed it seems to help.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

I use 'Herb Pharm, Artemisia Annua, 1 fl oz (30 ml)' as part of a seasonal parasite cleanse. Artemisia annua/Sweet Annie has been researched for its anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrotic, anti-oxidative, and immune-modulating properties. This organic tincture has a very sweet, herbal taste. I usually take 1/2 to 3/4 of a dropper full twice a day with some herbal tea, such as Cistus tea or Tulsi tea. I combine this product with (1) 'Nature's Answer, Black Walnut & Wormwood, Alcohol-Free' tincture and (2) 'Herb Pharm, Propolis, 1 fl oz (30 ml)' tincture.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This could be the antidote to the toxic spike proteins.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

great to use in my tea or smoothie. just a drop and get the full benefit

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great quality, great packaging, and it is an excellent hard-to-find tincture. The ingredients seem pure and we recommend it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Artemisia has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties . We used it for Covid protocol and recovery was fast . This is great tincture.