IN

Posted on May 1, 2022
Slightly sharp (like a hint of spice) and a bit bitter, but I love the taste

I have ordered this several times in the past and was debating about whether or not to restock. I genuinely enjoy taking this, but I have a very sensitive stomach and am on a tight budget, so I was looking for the pros and cons in terms of nutritional value and possible medicinal benefits. I took a look at the recent research and decided that in my particular situation the expense is more than justified. I ordered two more bottles and honestly can't wait til they arrive. That's how much I love this extract. Huge plus that it's alcohol free. Alcohol does not agree with me at all, so I can only buy alcohol free tinctures and extracts, and am always glad to find what I need from a reputable company. Herb Pharm makes the highest quality extracts, and my experience with this particular product has been very positive.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I don’t know if that’s really work for me, I don’t feel anything positive or negative. The taste is similar to grape juice, there is no bitterness. I add 15 drops to the water and drink between meals.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Times like this we need to strengthen our immune system and dandelion is just the thing for this!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

easy to intake, very good for cleanse your whole body. it's easy to absorb

Posted on May 12, 2022

It tastes surprisingly good. I use it as bitters before a meal that I know will be slightly difficult to digest.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Good stuff. I liked. Very good

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great quantity. Lasts a long time.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

ingredients natural, best dandelion best quality

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

best quality, best taste, best results ingredients nice