IN

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Excellent quality!

I bought plenty of this for my uncle and I'm ecstatic as It genuinely helps improve the the health of my uncle's Nervous System plus it Calms his mind and muscle. Great quality.

If you're looking for the most effective route to ingest kavalactones, this tincture extract is as good as it gets. The anxiety-relieving effects are noticeable within minutes and seem to have a much quicker onset than the traditional tea preparation. This is most likely due to the high concentration of alcohol which is used to extract the kavalactones from the kava root. I've tried various powdered capsules and other tincture brands and this is by far the most efficient brand if swift relief and sweet sleep is what you're looking for. If held under the tongue for a short period of time the kavalactones will rapidly absorb into the bloodstream and leave a numb tongue - a great indicator of potency and effectiveness. Compared to traditional tea preparation which takes a bit of work and takes 15 to 30 minutes to begin providing the desired relief, this extract works well for individuals suffering from quick and debilitating panic attacks from which a rapid solution is desired.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It really helps me with sleep. Been battling insomnia for years. have difficulty falling asleep and stay asleep. this helps

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very good quality kava supplement. great benefit for sleep and relaxation. works in as little as 15 minutes on an empty stomach.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've been drinking Yogi Kava tea for a couple of years and it seems to help me fall asleep, but it could be a placebo effect. Since the tea is expensive I decided to try a kava supplement instead. Herb Pharm Kava is rather nasty tasting and I felt no effect from it at all. Even when I took double or triple the recommended dose, I couldn't tell I'd taken anything. It just didn't work for me. After 5 nights of trying, I'll probably toss the rest into the trash.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Really helps with relaxation and anxiety, helps calm you down after a really busy day!

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I wanted to try kava kava for anxiety and stress relief, and thought a liquid extract might be better. I´m halfway through this bottle and cannot say I´ve noticed a difference. I´ve been taking 2 to 3 dropperfuls every evening before going to bed but so far no improvement. It tastes really foul by the way. I´m going to try upping the dose a bit more, but I doubt I´ll repeat this one.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Kava in general has a tangy, bitter taste to it, but this is one of the better ones I have tried. The size for the price is reasonable and the effects are nice too. Lasted me a very long time.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I'm not a one that complains about size of pills or taste but this tastes truly terrible. e.g. washing liquid. I'm not 100% that this works. I switched to this from CBD oil which I'd take 2 droppers morning/evening and would feel calm. You have to doze several times with this apparently. I didn't feel much with 1 dose. I'd feel it with CBD. Not sure if this works.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

This does seem to be working slightly but at the moment I am taking the minimum dose so only time will tell. I will continue to use this for a while and might take a bit more especially at night to see if I get a more positive effect from it.