IN

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

ea4a820d-edd9-4f4c-bee5-5fde75e17681
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have an alcohol based echinacea which is disgusting and a real chore to take, even when feeling under the weather (honestly nid rather just suffer through the illness than take it because it's just so gross. BUT THIS ONE IS DELICIOUS. I can actually take it as a preventative. I'm not a kid but I don't like nasty stuff. My kids are okay with it as well. My 4 year old loves it and thinks it's candy. My 6 year old thinks it gross, but still takes it and my 8 year old is indifferent. All wins in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My sister recommended this complex as a supplement. According to her, echinacea is super important for well functioning (she's a doctor). I didn't have a doubt to buy it because they're vegetarian drops, and it always arrives quickly and well packaged. Been buying it for almost 2 years now. Always delivers high-quality products with top-notch ingredients.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have been search for Echinacea for a long time. This brand is good. Most of the other products are either for children or adult. This formulae designed for different age group( according to their weight). So buy one and suit the whole family

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This brand is the best brand in the world. I have taken many of their products for myself and this for my nephew. Definitely helps with immune.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I use this to keep my children's immunity up. Whenever they catch a bug I give them this and elderberry and it clears it out pretty quickly.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Ideal.Delivery prompt. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend ordering.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

My kids had COVID-19 recently and luckily I was giving this to them for their immune system. It did not protect them however my kids recovered quickly from the virus. While taking paracetamol/ibufrofen, I gave them this and they were able to recover from fever after 2 days and back to their feet playing on the fifth day as if nothing had happened. It was a big help as they dont have vaccine against COVID yet. Great for immune booster!