IN

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have confidence in the quality of this product. It's easy to mix in drinking water, protein shakes etc. Ingredients: I like that it isn't alcohol based, and it's nice to not have to take Rhodiola in capsule form. The size of the bottle will be perfect for taking along on my travels. I think I have become a life-long fan of iHerb.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have confidence in the quality of this product. It's easy to mix in drinking water, protein shakes etc. Ingredients: I like that it isn't alcohol based, and it's nice to not have to take Ashwagandha in capsule form. The size of the bottle will be perfect for taking along on my travels. I think I have become a life-long fan of iHerb.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I take rhodiola as part of my recovery strategy. Rhodiola possesses potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties making it valuable to any recovery stack. I have tried the capsule form as well the tincture form and find that tincture has more effects for me - as it can also be taken sublingually and be absorbed into the bloodstream. I wish iherb would stock larger 2oz or 4 oz bottles of this product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

After having my baby, this was recommended for postpartum support. It’s helped with energy and definitely boosted my mood! The taste isn’t the best alone, but I just mix it with the lemonade mio and its hidden the taste pretty well! If you are about to have a baby, add this to the list of things you need!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Started these this week and they in 2 oz of water taste good mild taste if herbs, but easy to take, great directions and glass bottles packaged with care. I have taken these before and know the powerful benefits so excited they arrived and i have successfully started them to help supplement my energy levels.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This really works. I use it when I'm on shift work. A slow and sustained rise in energy. Abundant research on its effectiveness for mental and physical energy.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Ashwaganda is known to help with relaxation. Some use it as a sleep aid. Many see the tinctured form as most effective. This version is quite efficacious.

Posted on May 12, 2022

took this during my period time and its makes me feel better. i like that i can mixed it with water. taste almost none and works fast.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like this tincture when feeling stressed and needing an immediate relief. It is so easy just to mix with water or a juice if you don't like taking pills.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is my favorite brand of ashwagandha. I usually put it my water bottle and drink throughout the day. It keeps me balanced, as in, calms my irritability, anxiety, and mood swings but doesn't make me feel numb or tired.