IN

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Bacopa 60 caplets

I didnt realise how well these worked until I ran out, then 8 weeks later I realised my brain function and memory had significantly declined . I ordered more and a few weeks later, I noticed an improvement. If you take this product and dont notice an improvement, consider taking 2. per day. I had to do this to achieve improvement. This brand is a high quality Bacopa.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is a wonderful product it’s a great mood elevator as well as having many other benefits I give it to my hundred-year-old mother it really helps her first thing in the morning. I love this brand and they don’t have any additives or fillers or binders. So the caplets are a little bit more fragile but it’s worth it.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Top quality as always. I use a lot of products from Himalaya and all of them are top quality. I used to buy a different brand that I can no longer get in Canada and then switched to this one and I am truly pleased. I use many of their products, shatavari, triphala, toothpaste etc . Love them all!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

i give this to my son with pans/pandas and seems working for his stress and flairs he s very calm after taking the bacopa and more focused for his homework.I like it .i also take it and I feel having good mood all the day and no more brain fogs.i really recommend it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The Himalaya Bacopa caplets is great for helping your memory. I take one caplet before breakfast. I really like the quality of this memory supplement. I think my memory is better when taking. Focus, retention and less foggy when taking. The caplets are easy to swallow. Overall. I see an improvement with myself as well as my husband. I think it is worth a try to help your memory in taking this memory supplement.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I love it! in less than a month my brain works more efficiently and I am clearer. I need fewer hours of sleep, I wake up easier in the morning, I wake up earlier in the morning. the side effects are the more I am aware of the situation I am in, so I am stressed and the more upset I get

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Been taking for months now, but efficacy seems to be lower than my previous (Doctor's Best). Also, it isn't in capsule form, it's this compressed form which means it dissolves faster in the mouth, which can taste unpleasant. The edges of the pill is also slightly sharp which can be uncomfortable when swallowing.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is one of the adaptogens I've added to my diet. I've used this Himalaya brand of Bacopa for a few years and it gets along well with my system.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I swear this boosts my mental clarity and overall energy. Quality is the best among all other brands. I pair it with an organic, non-gmo diet and have seen significant benefits.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I use with California Gold Nutrition, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, 120 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules. Seems to help slow memory loss ... but these things are subjective. Hard to quantify efficacy.