IN

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Surprisingly good!

The first thing I love about this Himalaya toothpaste is that it's free from fluoride, SLS.. it is actually very difficult to find toothpaste without flouride, I have already searched so many places & I'm glad the price for this Himalaya toothpaste is still within my budget! The beautiful packaging also surprises me. As for toothpaste texture, it's very light & smooth, can squeeze out very fast so no problem using it. It has a fairly light flavor, not too strong nor bland. Everything is perfect for me & I will definitely purchase again!

aea32216-cfef-444c-b787-91cac03d6081
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I have problems with gums health and thin enamel, and this toothpaste is a blessing It’s my third month and: 1. It has pleasant taste and ombré- nothing too much 2. The package is super comfortable for small bathrooms, because it stands not just laying down 3. My teeth became less sensitive

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have been using this tooth paste for years now and still think it is a great quality toothpaste and really protecting the teeth well. It really does a great job for my sensitive teeth. The flavor is mild and I use it twice a day. Love the size too!

Posted on May 11, 2022

After two weeks of use, my gums are pinker than they have ever been. I have had less sensitivity in an area of irritated gums. I have also had for many, many years a pocket under one tooth that would never hug the tooth, even after scaling, and oral surgery on the gums. It is now snug around the tooth. Given these changes, plus the pleasant taste and reasonable price, I'll be purchasing this again.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I use this every time I get mouth sores because even regular sensitive toothpaste hurts my tongue and burns. This stuff still makes your mouth feel clean without hurting when your mouth is sore. The flavor sounds strange but it’s not. Mint flavors burn when you have an oral irritation so this stuff is great. Plus NEEM IS really good for your oral hygiene.

Amazing toothpaste! The best for your cute life. After this I feel more energetic, happy and calm, because my teeth is shining. Great for VEGAN. I should buy it for my mommy.

0899a85c-39c0-4921-8ea4-ebce465552c2
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have used many brands of toothpaste and thisis my favorite due to the natural ingredients. The flavor is awesome amd the quality is better as there are no harsh chemicals. Great value and does the work to clean sensitive teeth. The ingredient are not harsh and is gentle on my gums. Love this toothpaste!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022