IN

TheUrbanMonk
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
If I had to take only one supplement…

This is probably my favorite overall “If I had to take only one supplement” formula. It has a lot of ingredients, which may deter some at first, but you have to think of it as an alchemy. Each ingredient builds on the other, enhancing and supporting the overall effect. This formula is a whole body, balanced, holistic approach to wellness. It will support each of the major organs (Heart, Liver, Kidneys, Lungs, Spleen) and balance out the 3 doshas (Pita, Kapha, Vata) - this is from an Ayurvedic and Taoist perspective on health. It is a fantastic adaptogen for the whole body. It isn’t very fast working, so give it some time to notice major impacts on your health. And you might need to adjust the dosage to a higher amount depending on your health needs. I personally take 8 pills a day vs the 4 it suggests. Himalaya brand quality is very good! And all their formulas have actual clinical trials performed on them for efficacy.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Amazing product! I have tried a lot of calming products on the market but this is my favourite! Just finished my 3rd large bottle. The list of ingredients is impressive! You should start feeling results in few days after taking. For this price and high quality you can't go wrong!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Himalya Stress Care formula over a year ago for depression and anxiety. At first I took one capsule three times daily. Within a month I was able to reduce to twice daily and gradually was able to reduce the conventional medicine for anxiety that I had been prescribed by my physician. Today, 14 months later I continue to take one capsule daily and have stopped taking all conventional meds. I also continue to take other supplements for boosting the brain's ability to produce serotonin. I am free of anxiety and depression. I believe that this stress formula is effective.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have taken many different formulas for stress relief, but this supplement has been better than any other. The Ayurvedic composition is gentle on my system and the benefits have been positive. I have seen improvement in loss of belly fat and I feel more positive and calm. These capsules have no taste and the ingredients have not upset my system in any way. I am on my second bottle and will continue to order this product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I have a stressful business. There are days when I feel completely burnt out and if I don't nip it will turn into chronic stress. Take this for 3 days and I feel much better. Not sure if good long term. I find most of these stress supplements de-motivate me if I don't get off them soon.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I love it. There are very few supplements you take and feel some impact right away, and this is one of them. Calming but not tiring, great quality, no taste. Good dosage. I've also noticed some aphrodisiac effects, so maybe it has some hidden benefits in its vast list of ingredients (;

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Calming supplement for stressful seasons, I think it has helped my body manage stress even in hectic situations. There is ashwaghanda in it along with other blends of herbs, and are gentle on the stomach.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I was taking Motherswort for anxiety but then I was introduced to this supplement and now I make sure I always have them on me. They have a very calming effect. I wont leave home without em.