IN

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have been trying to avoid taking sinus medication and this neti-salt used with the neti pot helps my sinuses o much. I really like this salt as it is very fine and does not clog or burn your sinuses when using. The price is very good too - much cheaper than the drug store or grocery store.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

i really like this salt. i like that's it's not in a lot of diffrent packages and that the scoop has 2 servings sizes. it really helps me with my sinusitis. it can sting a bit but afterwards i feel relieved! so i would say it is effective.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Great alternative and economical/budget friendly product. Does the job and delivers the same results as compared to Neil Med sinus rinse kits. This small container goes a long way (about 200 rinses) Great way to rinse your sinuses from a dusty and polluted environment. Great Packaging too. Expiry over a year of shelf life. Benefit is a clean and germ free nasal passage.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I’ve used it for years. It’s not expensive, works and why take chances on something to save 1 dollar when it’s as important as affecting every breath you take!

kbeauty
Posted on May 24, 2022

excellent salt for neti pot. a little bit expensive, usually i do it myself adding sea salt and few drops of propolis but this one is ready to use

Posted on May 19, 2022

I use this neti salt everyday and it helps a lot, especially with the allergy. It is good that it is without scent, and the size of the bottle big enough.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I just started using the neti pot and this salt is a great benefit. it cleaned out my sinuses and is something I never knew I needed. The size is good for travel which really impressed me.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Works okay indeed for my sinus . The size last a while. Nose rinsing has had a lot a benefit when we are sick or during allergy season. It does not have a scent .