IN
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Great for a variety of uses

I use this before any of my nightly face sserums and it has made my skin so smooth and even toned. I also used it when I got a mosquito bite and noticed that the itching and swelling stopped very shortly thereafter. This will be a staple in my beauty and health arsenal.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It has a faint apple smell and the size is good for the price. It is refreshing when put on the face and the gel is very spreadable. A small pump is enough for my whole face. It hydrates well and I think my face is less oily. It is also easily absorbed and not sticky after a short while.

Smells good, hydrating for my skin, I used it on warmer weather days. I love how it’s natural ingredients and safe for my family.

ce485695-abc3-4e19-80ae-82ce20ae2ed5
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

My first time using this Honeyskin Aloe Vera and I'm very happy with it. I apply it after a serum is absorbed, allow it to totally dry and than add a layer of day or night cream. My skin seems to be enjoying this extra layer of moisturizng.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Nice product with good texture, size and quantity. It absorbs quickly without the sticky sense of other similar products.The smell could be better but it is ok. Will buy again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Absorbs immediately, nice light scent, effective in moisturizing, good price

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I think this is fine. Doesn’t really see any difference hihi

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I WILL BUY AGAIN, USEFUL, BIG SIZE, NOT SENSITIVE, I LIKE IT

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

First time user of this gel has quality ingredients I will incorporate it in my routine

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great addition making my own after sun and burn cream . Kept in the fridge to keep it cool to give relief