IN

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Good filters. They don't add any unwanted taste to the coffee. I mainly use if for cold-brew and it does the job just as expected. Packed is nice with a close tab and overall quality feels great.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I'm so happy to of found these coffee filters size 2 on iherb. The quality is great. They're made of Unbleached TOTALLY Chlorine Free. It won't leave any bad taste in your coffee. Perfect size for making one cup of coffee. I use them everyday and say way to go.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The filters I used before have disappeared from my stores so I purchased a well known brand , begins with M, and although I used one about 5 years ago that burst on me and I vowed never to buy again.....I was getting desperate. I bought again and again, one burst on me in the middle of making!. I bought these filters and love them! Good coffee, well made, no weakness in these seams. Thank you, for offering these on your site!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The quality of these coffee filters is fantastic. I appreciate that they’re good for the environment and they also add to the taste of my final brew. I appreciate that the package is in Environmentally sound as well and totally recyclable. The size was perfect and I will use them every day.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These are good quality, all natural coffee filters. I bought them for my husband who drinks coffee once in a while. These were just the size we needed. I am glad he can use these natural filters rather than the bleached ones. And I was pleased to find them on iHerb since they have a low minimum for free shipping and deliver quickly.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

excellent quality, easy use, and perfect for dripping its exactly the size of one cup. the packaging can be used also as a carries. its made of safe material and doesn't have any taste of smell that might ruin my coffee. i ordered two times and would sure get more

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought these on a whim, since my local store closed and I couldn't find V60 filters near me. They actually work well. I don't have to fold them over like other store-bought filters I've used in the past; they just kind of fit my drip filter.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

No problem with the quality of these filters. But note even though it says No 2 size, they are really too small for the Hario 2 cup dripper, and also the wrong shape! (They are flat across the bottom not triangular). This is my fault however as the pic clearly shows this. I had not yet received my dripper when I purchased these and wasn't aware there were so many variables!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I usually use Malitta coffee filters as their quality is very good. This time, I tried this one since IF YOU CARE brand also produces great eco conscious products. I am picky when it comes to food related items. This is nonbleached filters of 100. A bit more expensive than that of Malitta but satisfied with the purchase. Likely buy again.