IN

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
They work!

You take two capsules before a carb heavy snack. Only con is they’re huge as horse pills! But they do work and I’m losing more weight than with my diet restrictions alone. They didn’t give me any digestive issues either. If this review was useful to you please like :)

453ed31c-20f6-4fc5-b417-b8d87f68778f
HANNATHECREW
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have taken it just to try the quality, and I was shocked to see that it actually works! I am a huge foodie and sometimes can’t resist a good pasta even though I’m trying to lose weight. I’m also a flight attendant and we do eat A LOT during the flights, so I feel like whenever I take these along with heavy meals, it really helps absorbtion. Love love love If you found my review helpful, you know what to do 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

2ad693d5-6df1-4df2-b5ce-7a7c96550826
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I'm on Keto/Low carb diets for a few years, there are lot of health benefit. However occasionally, I will have cheat meal/high carb day. This is a perfect supplement! I always have 2 tablets in my handbag, just in case I want to have high carb when I eating out. The tablet is quite big, It may be hard to swallow for some people.

909b81ff-f168-4fab-a7c3-60168ff6d127
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I was a bit reluctant at first, but after reading so many reviews about it, I bought three bottle. I take 2 pills before meals rich in carbs twice daily. After a week of taking it I feel lighter and less guilty. But do not expect that you can eat a whole cake after taking 2 pills, it is just a way to help lose weight with a balanced meal.

e4eb0e12-c8c9-4459-bf21-b5579d3bbcaa
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I only started taking these today, and I already notice that my cravings for sweets are different than usual, I dont have them, I havent felt cravings at all for hours, and I usually do. I am hoping this can help my blood sugar levels as well. I'm not diabetic but my body have been struggling a lot with sweets and carbs in general.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My bf is a fat guy that can’t stop on carbs, so without changing his diet I ordered him this. I do see a little result as this seem to have lessen his appetite on carbs and not sure if it’s an result from these pills but he did seem to have more energy somehow. Will continue to take these for him and update review if anything else happens

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Overall the product is good. The quality and size of the capsules make them easy to swallow. I do feel some appetite suppressant when taking it. I do not see a noticeable difference in my metabolism but it has helped me maintain my weight despite carb heavy meals. We have a lot of rice with our meals and I love bread so being able to eat the Carbs and maintain my weight is a benefit.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Trying to lose some weight but i do cheat sometimes which made me felt guilty afterwards lol so everytime i crave for something heavy, will take it before every meal and so far i didnt gain any weight even from all the cheat meals. The pills size is quite big but okay. theres no funny taste. Definitely gonna purchase for 2nd bottle soon!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The quality of the ingredients in this product as well as the benefits of minimizing carbs makes this product an excellent when you are on a diet. The package is the perfect amount and the size of the capsules is ideal. It's easy to take the dosage needed and no after taste.