Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Power to Sleep PM, 120 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
IN
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Power to Sleep PM is a great product if you need help relaxing and getting to sleep. I have used it for years. I do not have trouble waking up, and I get a good night's sleep. I recommend you take it about a half hour before you get into bed so it has time to start working. I have been happy with every product I have tried from Irwin Naturals. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I recently had a baby and now suffering from insomnia, I tried few different sleep supplements for past year and this one works best so far. It gets me sleepy in 30-40min and lasts for 6-7 hours, pretty good. Other pills I tried would make me fall asleep, but as soon as I wake up, there is no hope for me to fall asleep again. This one lasts and I feel no side effects so far.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I found that these soft-gels are great when I need to fall asleep quickly and can't wait until I feel sleepy or exhausted. The excellent combination of vitamins and sleep supplements do what I need them to do. I wake up feeling refreshed with no "hangover" effect. How different than the sleep medications I have had to take over the years. I keep these soft-gels on hand always and buy them regularly. Recommended for anyone with sleep issues.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Help to fall asleep at night! I’ve been using this product for sleeping for awhile and it’s my go-to sleep aid. Love that it has all the sleep aids in one formula and I can get the large cost effective size. That way I end up getting many pills for free. It’s a win-win!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I suffer from erratic sleep and wake up several times in the night. Occasionally I take Power to Sleep capsules and while I still get up - it is not as often and typically seems to add an hour or two to my overall sleep. Capsules are a bit large (but soft) so might pose a problem for people who cant swallow larger pills.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Knowing how important a good sleep is, I was glad to find this product very effective. I use it on occasion when I can't fall asleep. The dose is 2 tablets but I find most often one works fine. I wake refreshed, ready to take on the day. A product I want to always have on hand.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I like the product, my second time ordering. I seem to dream a little more when taking so hopefully that means I am getting a better quality sleep. I am still a very light sleeper & found no change in that regard. Great combination of ingredients that contribute to relaxation & sleep. If you found helpful, please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this stuff. Stinks a bit, but super effective. I take the recommended 2 softgels, and I do get really good sleep. I do not have it very often - perhaps 3 times a month.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have been taking it for a week and it’s like sleeping pills…I can sleep very well at night! Woke up feeling refreshed as well. No more insomnia! ❤️

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Anyone I've recommended this to loves it. Works amazing and I'm not drowsy the next day. Careful if you have heart issues... it does slow it down.