IN

JesamineM
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
56 and born again!

These things really work. I have been taking them about a month now, though only two per day and not the recommended four. Let's just say "the dry river beds are flowing again." Now, this is combined with a shift in my attitude about my post-menopausal body and a man who is amazing. Don't let that last qualifier be your reason not to believe, ladies. I made the shift in attitude first, then worked with my body, and once that happened, my external world changed. I take it with Pueraria Mirifica.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Does what it should. I wish the dosage was smaller and it lasted longer. Otherwise it's too expensive and only good for few weeks.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Can definetly tell the difference between using and not using it. Take all 4 there is no burning or heating over process. The ingredients have not shown me any side effects at all, only goods ones.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It works! I gave it to my wife 2 capsules in 2 consecutive days. Then I stop switch using ashwaganda, Peruvian macca for 2 days. she seems to enjoy the process better now

Posted on May 2, 2022

Definitely makes you feel all tingly down there but also gives you a random boost of energy and need to poop hahaha. Felt a difference mainly after using it 1 hour before instead of an everyday supplement

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is helping my mood and energy levels. I think the ingredients a helping and there is not after taste. The gel caps are big but narrow so easy to take.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

This supplement works better than any other i tried before. It does help to increase sensuality and quality of intimacy. However i feel it is best to be taken with breaks, like 2 weeks on 1 week off. It is also important to decrease stress level as much as possible, that is when this staff works the best 😉

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great product. not only did work but also helped to regulate my periods and reduce PM's symptoms.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Works! results showed by the end of the first bottle. 4 pills a day.