IN

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love new tea..first time to try because look for De caffeine for make Kombucha...so happy with smell Aromas and feel with energy after drink..I need to control Cholesterol BP and Blood Sugar so health benefits of this tea perfection for me to drink as daily drink and make Kombucha taste very unique. Talk about package love the look seal well..high quality and test..recommend will reorder again. Some time I blend this tea with Burdock root tea..perfect size with great looking package.I love blend in my coffee or tea that have caffeine when I need in the morning and love this product that I can serving and time just one gradient.

d8c3f785-c523-4160-94fe-a9123f85c888
3c1cef47-a44f-4675-9ebd-cf219af5a431
5824b89f-6d2e-410f-a5c1-06e39630a4dc
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

In the evening, I make tea with rooibos tea to avoid sleepless as they are caffeine free. I love to make masala tea at chilly night. It is so soothing and very healthy. I wish they have larger size package. The recycle spot where I live they're not receiving metal mixed plactic waste.

f5c6d4cf-265a-4a09-81ad-e55860d42206
eab0a115-f066-4016-a81b-65e5beeb678b
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love this Tea, it's caffeine free. It's also safe to use during pregnancy or if avoiding caffeine and a lovely colour, with beautiful smell and taste. Slightly sweet taste with no sugar but not overwhelming as it still tastes like tea! It goes well with ginger or plain.

064d2923-ff93-4408-ba35-75a7a0d4e773
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is a really good option for rooibos tea, I was looking for a caffeine free option and the quality is good and loved the taste. It comes in a convenient zip bag package and the size is good as it will last a long time. I will definitely purchase more in the future!

a0f5a3c8-8fb2-4956-ad4e-833a76a3427b
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My most favorite tea, it's smooth and very tasty. And an added bonus it's free of oxalate for those with kidney stone issues. I drink this with a dab of honey and it's a nice taste. I have purchased this a few times. I'm here to purchase another pound now. A great value too.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love this tea is great for infusions the quality is very good so is the flavor and I love the fact that have affordable organic herbs and berries to purchase on here shipping as great as well in the items so far I've always been wonderful especially the bag herbs this is one of my favorite places to buy

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I used to drink Indian Masala Chai (Tea) regularly. Due to some recent acid reflux issues, I started looking at caffeine-free alternates and tried Rooibos tea for the 1st time. I must say I loved it! I have it with milk and add some spices like ginger powder, cardamom, cinnamon, a tinge of black pepper etc. and it tastes quite good plus is caffeine-free and has a very pleasing aroma - I am not missing my daily masala chai thanks to this rooibos tea!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

We are very happy with this product. Great quality and value! One tea spoon is sufficient per cup. At first I was wondering if I could be bothered with loose leaves but as the quality is so good it’s worth the hassle. Will definitely repurchase. Please give thumbs up if you find this helpful :)

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Rooibos is High in antioxidants and low in tannins, rooibos tea is said to have a relaxant effect on the body, without being a sedative.

e39e10d1-576e-417f-87fc-0eaa2eebdad7