IN

Posted on May 18, 2022
Excellent product!

Love this product. The price is very affordable compared to other brands offering Ashwagandha. Even though the plant itself is fairly inexpensive, a lot of companies tend to take advantage of the niche of consumers buying this product by inflating the price; not Jarrow Formulas though. I’ve tried different products from Jarrow so far and they all seem to be high quality and affordable. The fact that it’s an extract and not root powder also means you don’t need to dose it as high as you would with root powder ingredient Ashwagandha and that saves you money even more so. I split my Ashwagandha dose before sleep and in the morning. It’s always benefited me and helped me get a good nights rest with its calming and stress relieving effects. I’m the mornings, I take it with a cup of green tea and I’ve noticed a general enhancement in mood and well-being. Great bang for my buck! Would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend this product to others interested in trying it ✅

31ceace3-ba90-44e9-bb21-7944ee40dcae
a5ebc1dc-2008-402a-836b-73028bc8db79
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

After taking this consistently for about 2-3 weeks, (one per day - sometimes once in AM and once in PM) I can attest that my stress and anxiety is muted. If that makes sense? I don’t get as worked up or feel the flooding, overwhelming sesnation when something is stressful. I have a very high stress job but i don’t feel overwhelmed. It’s almost like my body doesn’t get to that threshold of what it used to prior to taking this. Discussed this with my husband and he said the same thing. Highly recommend it.

58c05809-1b0e-489c-a4f4-7a75bd57697b
Posted on May 17, 2022

This is the best Ashwaganda out there. I tried different brands and although they might work, they are not as effective as this one, and they always add some weird stuff like “rice flour”. This one doesn’t have those additives, and it is a well researched KSM-66 formula. I’m Taking 2 per day to fight stress. If you want a quality Ashwaganda, you Can’t go wrong with this one.

7a955494-8b7e-4b05-bf8f-a66742304fb9

Ashwagandha helped me get over depression, fatigue, stress, thyroid problems, sleep problems and anxiety. Before administration I felt that my emotional state was in a great imbalance. Since I started consuming Ashwagandha, my pulse has been balanced, I don't get into agitation so easily, I don't cry at all and my concentration level has even increased. Initially I bought it through intermediaries, but recently I bought it directly from iherb and I chose this brand based on quality, the reviews and descriptions.

2a6e43ae-b554-43fd-a0e0-7ba82230fb3b
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I take this a few times throughout the day if I’m feeling stressed out from work or find myself in a threatening situation. It makes me feel focused and stable, but it also gives me a degree of alertness that allows me to think clearly about what I need to do in order for me to get through the difficult time. Overall, I have been impressed with the potency of this root extract and would recommend it for those who ask for an ashwagandha supplement - although subtlety note on its ability both in relaxing feelings of anxiety while simultaneously increasing concentration The above formative feedback is provided by the paraphrasing tool's technical writer with apologies for any errors introduced within these notes

c6c7d27f-9c64-4c8c-9875-19b7a9769000
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love product just in time of my travel My experience of traveled help me relaxed Easy to take No side effects you can take when you need to calm your spirit Help me sleep well More energy when wake up in the morning Feel different when I don't take them.

a62d00ba-ae47-47bb-8643-22fc6947adeb
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Best value KSM-44 (type of ashwagandha). TIP: take only 5 days per week (eg weekdays), and cycle off for 2 days per week (eg on the weekends) to maintain its anti-stress effects. Otherwise your body will get used to it. If you find this review useful, please give me a little thumbs up :-)

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

When training martial arts I started taking this supplement to see about getting an edge in performance while sparring. Actually, I tried many things but most didn't do anything. But with ashwaganda, yeah, I noticed a difference within a couple weeks of taking it. More strength! Pills are easy to swallow, and the specific ingredient is KSM-66, which is said to be full spectrum. Worth noting I tried other brands for a time when I ran out of my Jarrow ashwaganda, and they didn't seem to work! Only the Jarrow brand seems to provide the athletic benefits and help with sleep. I'm sure other brands exist that make a good product but of the ones I've tried this is the only one that worked.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Been dealing with low energy and tiredness for a long time so decided to add ashwagandha to my morning coffee and BOOM ! i finally could look forward to a great day. every morning i add this as well as ALCAR, theanine and caffeine tablets to my coffee and it is the best nootropic stack for me ever. I really love this brand too cos it has the well researched and recommeded KSM-66 extract for the roots mainly. I will keep buying and also highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on May 31, 2022

Ashwaganda is great for chronic stress, adrenal fatigue and those who need help to settle and wind down and avoid the side effects of excessive cortisol raises. It is recommended to take a week break after every month or 5 weeks of taking this, so as to continue its efficacy. I hope this helps. Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.