IN

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Early days but very happy. I feel it gives me a big energy boost. The product is made by fermentation so likely will be trouble for people with histamine issues - got a headache at first but now I take it with a DAO and no problem. iHerb packaging and shipping to Australia has always been excellent.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This product is good to support in any type of mussels after hard experience or insurance activity. It came in small container easy to handle, the powder easily mix in liquid. Pleasurable product.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

Recommended by Dr. Stephen Sinatra for several heart problems and fatigue. I'm an octogenarian and have had pvc's from childhood caused by first anemia then adrenal insufficiency. I feel better for the last 15 plus years due to a lot of research and the many supplements I've discovered. I'm a retired RN, so can sort good and bad advice. There are a lot of good sources for information including Life Extension magazine and some iHerb reviews.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to stir in liquid, only adds a little bit of sweet to the flavour of the drink. Difficult to say how much it does, but no side effects, wouldn’t be opposed to buy again. Not grainy when drinking!

Cardiologists who use nutritional and supplement support for patients, as any really great one should, recommend this highly as a boost for the heart muscle. This provides the right form of energy for the heart to beat stronger. Anyone with an issue with the heart should take this every day. I notice that my pulse while exercising is much less after I take one of these, since my heart doesn't struggle as much to pump, having the needed energy. This works better than many drugs at giving the heart support, and has no side effects. Attention chronic fatague syndrome and fibromyalgia sufferers: try d-ribose for at least three weeks, 5 grams three times a day. This has been proven to supply sore, stiff and fatigued muscles with the type of energy they need but can often lack. It has been shown to work wonders for these conditions.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

I have been taking this daily since a recommendation from the Whitaker clinic for my heart. I mix the amount with cold water and have found the taste to not be unpleasant at all. I generally take it and my L-Carnitine at the same time each morning. The only negative thing I've experienced is that it sometimes arrives in a hard clump which I have to work to break up before mixing.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I Personally like this product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

good size quality supplement and well packaged thanks very for the item

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Trusted brand. Good quality powder. Easy to use on the go. Good ingredients, easily dissolves, and has no taste.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

very good ..give me power all of the day ..improve low back pain