IN

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Fantastic for glucose management!

Have used Jarrow Formulas Glucose Optimizer for just under two months and even two or three days since taking one pill a day (along within prescription medication) my glucose count has steadily dropped a point every two or three day. I started at just over 140 toddy I hit 115. Happy Days.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This product is wonderful, it contains most of the supplements and basic elements needed to strengthen immunity, in addition to maintaining the stability of blood sugar because it contains wonderful and natural herbs that maintain the stability of blood sugar. It also contains those important elements such as vitamin A and vitamin E, which are great for skin and eye health. You can say it is an all-in-one product. Wonderful and more than wonderful and I buy it and I am assured of the producing company. Thank you, iHerb, for this wonderful product. Be aware that it is quickly sold out from the store, and I buy more than one number to ensure its availability and availability.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These are very high quality and have active ingredients that are independently verified. I have tried other blood supports and find these More beneficial. They’ve really helped boost my immune health and overall energy. I like that they have no fillers or artificial ingredients too. The size is easy to take.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The size of the pagaging is not too big not too small. It's great because the capsule has almost no taste at all and the quality of the ingradients is extraordinary. I had to take a dosage 4 capsules per day and I have to say that the product is really helping me and the benefit is conuntless. The ingredients used are 100% natural.

43a58a07-0279-4ba8-8184-e60b6f6ac767
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Used just for 8 days, but it seems that the suger level fell down a bit. We will see in a month. Quality of an order management and transport was great, can easily recommend the store.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Gave it to my Mom who is diabetic. No side effects until now. She is taking 2 tablets per day.. Still looking for the results.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These are large pills to swallow, however worth it in my books. I take this alongside inositol and have found the combination gives me a steady increase in energy. Will absolutely be continuing to use these.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I was told to take this product due to my PCOS symptoms (insulin resistance). Great product and already seeing the benefits! Doesn’t taste great and they’re quite large but definitely worth it for the benefits!