IN

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
No more candidiasis :)

I take these daily (one pill) with the heaviest meal of the day. Either breakfast (eggs, ham, etc) or lunch/dinner (with meat, fish, etc). It helps a lot with bloating and it speeds up digestion. I'm predisposed to gut issues (bloating, stomach burns and constipation) and due to different antibiotic treatments, I'm sensitive to candidiasis as well. For the last 2 years, I had no more issues in this matter since taking these probiotics.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The formula for this is great so make sure not to overdo it. I would try taking this once every other day to see how it affects your gut. It will change things for the better! But you likely don't need the whole bottle consistently but more so as needed for maintenance.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very good Quality I like the size of the supplement also it's packaged well. Probiotics ahs a lot of benefits. Especially, your gut health. The ingredient of the probiotics is very satisfying. Also, the taste of it is very good. If you have constipation, try this product. This product has good absorption.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is THE BEST! My daughter was suffering from stomach issues after taking an antibiotic. I tried a kids probiotic and got very little results. Because I already had these I decided to try it and it worked wonders for her! Highly recommend its a staple in my house now!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Have used this brand for many years. With this "gut insurance" and a healthy diet, I have no digestive or intestinal problems. The quality is uniformly good, it's easy to take and gentle in my system. I would recommend it over more a expensive, widely advertised probiotic that I tried.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Absolutely love the product. Great formula for a great price. It did come in a massive styrofoam cooler for one little bottle… so wasteful. Really wish iherb did more eco friendly packaging.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This really just helps me keep good bacteria alive in my gut and I feel so much better. I have less bloat and better digestion. Less constipation issues. Great quality. It definitely works.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Probiotics seem to have a very positive effect on my digestive system. These seem as good as any i've taken. Been taking them for years now.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is a great probiotic along with prebiotic fiber. All in one pill! I've noticed a significant difference in my digestion and overall gut health . Eliminated bloating and irregular bowels.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

when I received the probiotics for the first and second time in the pack with ice I saw very good effects, excellent probiotics, unfortunately the following data I received in the warm period of the year plus this without ice, so loss of money, without effect.