IN

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

He does his job well. I don't see any side effects. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and have noticed positive results.

In addition to reducing pain after the workout and speeding up recovery, I noticed that my immunity became stronger. Of course, it may have seemed to me, but I had such conditions three times when I was supposed to get sick, but in the end - I didnt . The children at school (at work) were sick, all my family was sick, my colleagues were sick, and I was wondering how I didnt..

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Good quality and good dosage. I've been using this to repair my leaky gut as diagnosed by a doctor. You need quite a few, daily dosage should be 3000mg and up. I have switched to a loose powder and drink it with water. The taste is very neutral and I think this is the best way to get the daily dosage without having to take so many caps daily.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I don't know how it is possible to tell the difference between brands without testing it in a clinic. But it looks like it is good quality, doesn't smell or taste bad, and easy to use.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I had a stomach problem and after only few time of taking this complement together with Berberine helped to solve the problem. I bought it together for COVID protocol with some other products

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I find that after losing a great deal of weight due to food allergy I am losing muscle, by taking this supplement I find I am starting to build stronger muscle with more exercise.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I trust this brand, I've been using this brand for almost 3 years now and its always consistent. I take this daily for gut health!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

L-glutamine has made a noticeable difference in my digestive health. I like this brand the best of the ones I’ve tried. I’ll take a capsule and empty it into my smoothies in the morning

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have been taking this for 3 months. So far the benefit from this product seems weak but I'm trying to keep using is as I heard L-glutamine could help stomach muscle to actively moving as well.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My husband just started to take this for Chron’s and he is going well , no diarrhoea or tummy upset . Hopefully they work to heal his gut .