IN

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Affordable quercetin brand with high dosage of 500mg. I trust this brand Jarrow and like it that it comes in 200 capsules. I asked Jarrow customer service and they said their quercetin is derived from the plant sophora japonica, which is a member of the legume family, suitable for those who can’t take onion or garlic. Quercetin is a must for immune system and especially during covid period! It is a must in my family’s supplements now!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Quercetin is an important bioflavonoid that is found in the skin of apples, onions, green tea, berries, kales and others and boosts immune function, helps with inflammation and allergies. It's good to supplement if you're not eating these foods. I eat some of them, but I still buy it because of its' protection. This bottle has 200 pills, will last a long time and is a good value for the price. I take one in am and one in pm, so it will last over 3 months.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

We've been using this quality brand for many years, other brands we tried didn't give us the same results. Just one a day for general allergies, or two a day when it get's more crazy, keeps us from losing both indoor and outdoor productivity. Had trouble past couple years sourcing this quercetin, and found it available on iHerb. Great price here for the size, clean fresh bottles and fast shipping! Think we will be back when the weather cools off again in December. (This is when we start ordering anything potentially heat sensitive.)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Quercetin is beneficial for protecting the process of your intestines which helps with your immunity and anti-inflammation. It can also help with mast cell stabilization which may have anticancer effect. Lastly, it is an antioxidant that helps cardiovascular support. This bottle has 200 capsules and is very good value for money.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Most of us know from the last couple of years the importance of combining zinc with quercetin. This was the first brand that I bought and I would have stuck with that except that it was sold out at one point so I went with a different brand that's good, but this was my favorite in terms of quality, quantity and price.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I’ve been taking quercetin for over a year, first time to try this brand which I think it has much better quality than the other brand I ever bought from Iherb. Coz I eat the quercetin without the capsule, & the quercetin powder from Jarrow is very fine & doesn’t taste bad. I’ll repurchase again for sure!

2240b1cc-a508-4d8b-8f4c-7dc2d1349f7c
c6f9c15a-3e83-4f8d-b956-162f751d6827
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

excellent quality, ingredient list, package and benefits! I just love quercetin and the detox it brings killing off virus and bacteria as it helps zinc absorbtion etc its a fantastic supplement for any age. Safe and effective and we should all be on it. I see such an imprvement in energy etc from this quality composition and if taste is concern then these capsules are great

Posted on Sep 11, 2022