IN

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Waiting for my bfp!

UPDATE: I got my bfp the next month. I started taking it after reading the book 'It starts with an egg'. I ordered two bottles, one for me and one for my husband in order to improve the egg quality. We don't have any side effects and I really like it. I hope this will do the job in three months!

8b039ca7-075d-49cc-a541-cc32df44738b
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I'm on fertility program and have been advised to take ubiquinol. This is way better than the one I bought in local store as it comes in 200mg. So far there's improvement in my amh level though I'm not sure if it fully because of this supplement or other supplements that I am taking.

d11e9785-18bf-4fcc-a7f7-86f8abb176f1
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have severe ME/CFS and experience terrible fatigue. Ubiquinol helps with energy and brain fog. I notice a big difference if I don’t take it. I would recommend this supplement especially as you get older as we produce less as we age and also if you have heart problems.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great value for money on this package and I am taking 3 a day for IVF preparation. It's a very good brand and this active form of co-q10 has been shown to be more bioavailable, although the studies are limited. I have a diminished ovarian reserve, but it remained at the same level for the past 2 years, which is good for me.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have both my parents on this. My dad will be 86 this fall. Both parents have heart problems and blood pressure problems. I believe this product strengthens their hearts and helps them to live longer. Dosages of 600 mg have been used to keep people alive who have congestive heart failure. That research was done in Italy. I have my dad on 400 mg. He takes one of these with breakfast, and one before bed. He is doing great.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Quality product. I take two capsules after reading about a bodybuilder who took ubiquinol and reversed some heart issues. I chose ubiquinol over CoQ10 since ubiquinol ingredients have 2x the bioavailability . The size of the capsules are on the bigger side but most should manage. I find it best to take them with a meal, taking care of timing it right when on a cutting diet. Benefits of taking ubiquinol have shown to aid in heart health and high blood pressure

These are for my father, who suffers from congestive heart failure. He experienced a number of heart attacks and had to undergo much cardiac surgery. Only 35% of his heart was working properly. After only a few feet, he was out of breath. This vitamin has made a significant difference in my life. He's 87 years old and still drives and travels all over the place thanks to the ubiquinol. I wish it was less costly!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Too bad the other Jarrow ubiquinol is not available for Bulgaria anymore as it is a combined product, but this one is not bad too. Size is good, high quality as always, without any extra ingredients, one of the only things that can help your body repair mitochondria. One of the only thing I think I will be taking for life.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

As someone who is afraid of swallowing pills, the soft jelly texture of the pill makes it less intimidating to swallow despite its size being larger than a typical capsule. There is no taste to this. I have been taking this for 2 to 3 months for fertility purposes. Hope to see the full benefit of this soon!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Purchased this for fertility. Have been taking it for 2 to 3 months. Apparently the ingredient ubiquinol is more easily absorbed into the body as compared to CoQ10. It does not have any taste. The size of the pill is larger than a typical capsule. As someone who is afraid of swallowing pills, this is still manageable because of the soft jelly texture of the pill.