IN

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have been using this product for 10 years. I was diagnosed with macular degeneration and macular wrinkle. My vision was poor and had to leave my job. i was told by the retina specialist that surgery might help and I might loose my vision. I was devasted. After much research i came upon Vision optimizer which is the only one that combine nutrients not found together in other vision products. My vision is better now than 10 years ago. I had surgery for the macular wrinkle and the macular degeneration has not progressed. I recommend it over other product much advertised .

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

My eyes felt dry sometimes blurry with "stuff," in them from dust or air pollution, a little irritated. I can say after only a few days most of this feels better or has resolved. Noticed, it seems, drinking a glass of water when I take it helps my eyes too,

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It proved to be as good as I was told -no harsh side effects!;I hope they can continue to keep the formula the same way for a long time!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I have taken this supplement for more than 3 months and seen some improvement on the eye vision. Its formula is pretty comprehensive covering all the essential elements for eye vision. I like it.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I like the ingredients combination, Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Bilberry Extract, ... especially the low dosage R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. Not only supports visual function, but also with many antioxidants.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great supplement; we’ve been using it for quite some time; glad to have found it on your company’s website! Keeps our eyesight stable, in spite of some serious vision issues.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Cool.It came quickly, well packaged, it came not broken, everything is whole. I will still buy.