IN

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I really appreciate this vitamin C having no artificial sweeteners in it. Also, I think it might really work! Last night my toddler woke me at 2am, I noticed then I had a sore throat so took 3g of this vitamin C and when I woke up I was surprised at how great I felt with no tickle in my throat. The tablets are a good shape and coated and thus quite easy to swallow and I don't need chewable ones.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

We buy it constantly, since we see how it really works and give good effect for immune system and generally for the whole organism. Size of a tablet is nice, keeping in mind that it contains 750 mg of vitamine c. The quality is high, so I recommend it to use.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great! Works really well, I’m very happy with this purchase, will definitely buy again. It helps to protect immunity and make it even stronger. Looking forward to further effect. Taste is ok so no complain. Hope my feedback was useful for you. Package is nice as well. Quality is on top as always

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very good product. I feel that it is not harmful for my stomach since it is excellent form (calcium ascorbate). So I am buying it again! It was a bit difficult to swallow it the first several times, but finally I got used to it. So please pay attention that the tablet size is big enough.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I take vitamin c on a regular basis as it is essential for collagen intake. I don’t stick to a particular brand, I take any to try something new. It also helps to eliminate the first symptoms of a cold.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Vitamin C is very helpful. Can be taken with other vitamins, such as collagen. At the first symptoms of a cold, you can drink a double dose.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I've been taking these tablets for months now and I can already see my skin got lighter and firm. This Vitamin C is so significant to all the people as aside from it is good for skin, it also improved my immune system.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Jarrow has high quality supplements. This 500 mg vitamin C is just the right dose and it's buffered so it doesn't upset my stomach.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Purchased this form of vitamin C beacaise of the ingredients, quality, quantity (size of bottle) and dose. Taking vitaminC to boost immunity, antioxidant and this formula is easily absorbed, easy on the stomach. There is no taste or odur which is great!