IN

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Excellent alcohol free Mouthwash! It's liquid gold :)

I originally bought this because I had an inflamed papillae on my tounge and let me tell you, after just one use it relieved the pain almost immediately. I have a very sensitive mouth and have issues with mouth rinses that contain alcohol. This mouth rinse is free of alcohol and full of all natural ingredients that leave my mouth clean and feeling refreshed. The flavor is very much like a warm cinnamon and the size is comparable to most other brands. I've noticed a distinct lack of tartar buildup on my front bottom teeth (which is my problem area) since I started using it. So far I can say that for the quality and benefits of this product, its well worth the price tag. It lasts for quite awhile since it is concentrated 2:1. I dilute with a little water. The taste may be strong for some people, but if you're looking for a healthier mouth without burning your gums clean off, I definitely recommend this.

e8321a15-044c-4db8-a399-29c5fcd2d466
061e87e1-1176-406b-8497-11ec6f94fc21
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I enjoyed this mouthwash. The flavor and product are an excellent combination. I use the Jason brightening toothpaste. The app deleted the more in-depth review I wrote while the IHerb website froze and stopped working. I had two products that no longer offer the $1 credit left to review. I also could not submit a review for the ten products that offer the $1 credit, lol!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

love this brand, tried their face wash, the smell is so relaxing and made me feel travel to Thailand! so i try their body wash, tea tree soothe my skin issue and made me feel so good! if this information helps, please press Yes, thanks so much! if this information help you, please press yes, thanks so much!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Powerful mouthwash that heals most (if not all) mouth "issues." I've healed major (mouth) surgeries much more quickly than with any other product with this mouthwash. It's taste/flavor is strong in clove, but so effective that it's easy to overlook in favour of the benefits. And it's easy to attenuate the flavor by mixing 1/2 / 1/2 with water. Amazing ingredients, none that aren't necessary or harmful to the body - thank you Jason for staying true to your origins!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love its flavor and lasting effectiveness. Knowing the I'm only using natural ingredients to ensure my breath is fresh is invaluable. Also, in this world of Peppermint, a note I make to everyone: peppermint only masks bad breath; cinnamon actually addresses and eliminates it. Cinnamon used to be used in many mouthwashes but has disappeared over the past 5 years. Stick with this excellent product for this and its many other wonderful quality ingredients!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Jason Healthy Mouth Mouthwash is a naturally-derived mouthwash that not only freshens breath but aids in a good rinse for your mouth and teeth health, without the usage of fluoride or harsh ingredients. Contains tea tree oil a natural antiseptic and antibacterial, plus cinnamon oil that freshens breath. Great mouthwash for the maintenance of oral health.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It doesn't differ much from Listerine or other expensive mouthwash except for the price. I would say it was even smoother and really relieved the tooth pain I suddenly experienced with the Jason paste (but the gel is fine). NOTE! The 2x concentrate actually works in 3-5 times dilutions.