IN

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I've always liked Jason products. This is a concentrate and is a little strong on my gums so instead of diluting it in half, I dilute it in fourths. I keep my old bottles for this purpose. The taste is good but I sometimes mix with cinnamon clove for added flavor.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Too strong for me. I dilute one part mouthwash with two parts water. I don't know if I can get the same effect. The taste and the flavor is different from the toothpaste which I use for years. But I like the good and pure quality of the product with natural ingredients only.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is the best mouthwash we have ever used! And now it is discontinued in Canada 😡. It freshens the breath but far more importantly it heals sores very quickly. Get them while they last…

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I think I prefer the brightning one better because of the taste, but you also get used to it. It feels refreshing so thats very nice.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good product. Smell good scent use quality size age package benefits composition gentle sensitive season frequency good good good

71bca139-afc0-463f-9c28-f6ad2a24c623
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The company is good and I use a lot of their products, but the flavour of this mouthwash was too strong for me :( couldn't continue using it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

strong and you can't keep it in your mouth very long thinking the longer the better, and they tell you not to. Not my fav

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Nice mouthwash. I like the taste and feels very fresh after use

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Starting using Jason products. Great dental checkups ever since without introducing chemicals into my body.