IN

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I just love Jason so much! The scent, the smell, wow. Each and every product they make is amazing, high quality and cruelty free. They care and use natural ingredients, and the price is honestly affordable and worth it. The package is designed aesthetically. The size is actually way bigger than I expected. And I've never seen another completely nature hair gel so this is pretty unique. Very satisfied.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Now that I discovered this hair-gel, I won't use anything else. I used to experience itchy scalp due to hair gel use. Not anymore. This gel is perfect for those that may have a sensitive scalp. The scent is low-key and compliments any scent that I may be using.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I know it's made for hair but I use it for my brows and it works really well!! It does have a shine to it (it's even written on the package) but I don't mind. It has a strong scent but goes away after a while and it has a nice smell so it's ok.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It was my first buy from this brand. I chose it as I use natural & organic products in my routine & my family as well. I was looking for hair gel for my husband. His requirements for hair gel are: strong hold & mild scent. He liked this product & I was glad he did.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I enjoy this gel. It was worth the purchase. Here are the pros and cons: Pros: soft hold, leaves hair shiny and healthy, can be used on wet or damp hair, creates lovely separation between curls, decently moisturizing. Cons: Almost no scent, and 2nd or 3rd day hair doesn't smell great with this product. Would prefer a stronger hold.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I like it make the hair Shiney and it's natural and has a good smell I use it sometimes for my 3 years old son the price is good and the size is big stay long time with you

Posted on May 8, 2022

Amazing gel for curly hair!!! Ordered twice and will def order again Leaves the curls well defined and lasting The tube is so comfortable as well I get so many compliments about my hair ever since using it

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I use it right after the shower to define my curls. Doesn't leave a crisp feeling but makes my curls more bouncy. Love it!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This product doesn't contain a lot of the harsh ingredients one finds in "conventional" hair gels. I had suffered a rash from a conventional hair product and switched to this product. I have never had any issues with this product. It doesn't hold as well as conventional drug store gels. It has light to medium Hold power, but the advantages of the ingredients outweigh the mild holding power.