IN

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Kettle is one of my favorite brands for potato chips because of its quality. It’s on sale and I ordered all the favors available. I shared with my colleagues and they just loved them. Once you open the bag and taste it, just can’t stop. The package is good and the shipment arrived in excellent conditions.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my favorite flavor! Very tasty! I'm a bit surprised myself because I used to always pick sour cream and onion as the best flavor. My only problem is the chips themselves can be hard! So kids and old people should be more careful when eating it to prevent getting hurt. It's a little bit salty but the serving size is only 6-7% of the daily value (based on a 2,000-calorie diet). If we limit snacking to 28 grams at a time, it won't hurt anyone's diet.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These chips are so good! They taste amazing, the bag size is decent, packaging is nice, and they’re literally so good with anything: on the side with a sandwich or on their own as a snack. I literally eat a whole bag in one sitting sometimes, that’s how good they are!! This one tastes cheesy, tangy, and sharp, exactly like white cheddar. It’s different from the other cheese flavored chips in that it doesn’t taste artificial.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This was a great bag of potato chips! The taste was amazing - so authentic and such flavor. And then the crunch of these chips was probably the best I've ever experienced. I would eat these every day if I could. To me, it's just such a better chip than the default brands we all tend to pick up at the grocery store. The quality is a perfect 10!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I would definitely buy these again if the price was still around 12 shekels. But now it's almost double that so I'll pass and buy the local products unfortunately. The snack itself is nice. I like the taste of the cheesy cheddar flavor. The size is good (I eat it over several times, and not all at once - after all - you don't want to mess up your healthy diet too bad with a too large serving of chips no matter how tasty).

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like the packaging of these snacks and they're probably my favorite brand of kettle chips, not so great for a diet because they're very addicting and you could easily eat a whole bag in one sitting. They always taste like high quality ingredients but I was hoping for more of a sharp cheddar taste. If you like more of a mild flavor then these would be good for you