IN

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Best cake mix ever!!

My daughter used to eat gluten free. She is a pastry chef, and made her dad a birthday cake using this as the base one year. He said it was the best cake he’d ever had!! But we were unable to buy it after that!! So glad we found it with you!

6bf6b082-0594-4047-9c81-b8683b765738
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My first try making a gluten free bread. I used bread machine with a gluten free setting. But my bread machine was not functioning quite well, the mixing process is abit messed up. I thought it would’ve failed that I needed to throw the whole thing but surprisingly it turned out okay! The texture is a bit like pancake I like it. Nothing to complaint as I can finally eat bread without gluten! And I followed the bread machine recipe on Arthur flour website. Love king Arthur mixes, their cookies mix is very good too!

2e28ae24-7d2e-4f91-9f50-00f265c0f318
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality good as even me with no experience in baking could do it. I like that the Ingredients is gluten free oat flour, rice flour, natural vanilla flavor. These gives it a good taste. Benefits of Oats - it’s a gut friendly healthy food. High in fibre and is helpful for bowel movement.

23ae2704-ea17-49b1-a8ee-896862af2ab1
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is absolutely great for an all purpose flour substitute for anyone who has Celiac's or is sensitive to gluten. I'm highly gluten intolerant, and this is perfect for baking any gluten-free goods. It does not have xanthan gum in it, so you will need to purchase that separately, if required. Highly recommend.

d466e9c0-01b4-4a1d-97b4-3195bd510ab0
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A very good cookies mix! I like the taste, it’s non dairy but has the buttery taste, I’ve always crave for butter cookies but can’t enjoy them due to dairy intolerance. I substituted coconut oil for the recipe, the results might not be good looking as I’ve literally no experience in baking goods. But the taste is great!

fe816a31-bc13-4961-bbea-a29521ad1480
beb68de0-dec1-4970-8012-2968e678f0d6
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Happy with my purchase I mixed this with sorghum flour, psyllium powder and some corn starch and made this delicious bread! Texture and taste are both surprisingly good 😊 will try and bake some muffins nxt!

dee66054-9197-4672-9cae-11f1455b5818
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality is good. I like that the Ingredients is gluten free oat flour, rice flour, natural vanilla flavor. These gives it a good taste. Benefits of Oats - it’s a gut friendly healthy food. High in fibre and is helpful for bowel movement. I used to mixed with rice flour to make a bread.

Easy to make and delicious. Hard to believe it is gluten-free because it tastes so good and is easy to use for sandwiches, french toast, and just dipping in sauce to enjoy. Purchasing a 4-pack brings the price/loaf down, but it still is more expensive than standard bread. It is excellent, easy to make, and really tasty. Easy on a gluten-free diet.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I absolutely love this product. I'm a pancake mix connoisseur; I've literally tried all of the Gluten-Free pancake mixes out there and this one is the best for many reason. It's important to note that I'm also Vegan, so I never make my pancakes with eggs (I use flax egg and Chia Seeds as a replacement), so it's very difficult to find a Gluten-Free Pancake mix that actually holds well. This one holds together great! Had no problem flipping it, the ingredients are clean, and the taste is simply outstanding. Happy to have found this product; will definitely be purchasing again.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Im gluten free and vegan. This brownie mix is my second favorite. I can never remember how to spell my first favorite. . . Kresteauz, or something like that. But this one is a close second. Virtually no grit, and i add my own Trader Joe's vegan chocolate chips and eat the dough raw. Delicious brownie dough!!!!