IN

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
truly delicious!

King Arthur has done it again with this gluten free cake mix. Ive tried the brownies and muffin mix and now this cake and they are all amazing. consistently delicious and the size is just right. just follow the directions on the package and you cant mess this up. My kids enjoy this recipe and we frequently use other products from this brand.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Wow, this product just gave me the best dark chocolate cake ever. It goes so well with vanilla ice cream!! Great taste. Great quality. I love it!

642c2104-e851-4031-80cf-06ffe55e7d1e
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is really easy to make with easy instructions. Great chocolate taste. I'm always surprised at how amazing these GF versions of baked goods come out.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The best product for gluten free diet and celiac based diet. I love the recipes that they have on their website and tried to prepare based on that. It was a magic.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

An easy way to make a gluten free cake without having to find the ingredients yourself. Plus it turns out tasty and rises. It tastes great too. Good quality for the amount of money you spend.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My husband made this for me w homemade icing and it was the best chocolate cake I think I have ever had!! I’ve tried other gluten free cakes and they tend to be dry but not this brand. It was perfect!! I’m buying this in bulk!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is the best gluten-free cake I have tried, and I've tried many. The normal people who ate it couldn't tell it was a gluten free mix!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

We have bought this cake for a long time. Our grocery store isn’t carrying it snd when I googled ghost cake I came to your website! This is the best gluten free cake!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Moist, flavorful, and texture is really great when baked. Light and spongy with a taste that is very close to wheat. Easy to prepare and the recipe can be baked divided easily if you don't want to make all of them at once.