IN

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Excellent product!

I'm taking this to fight SIFO and Candida. It's very effetive. I've other herbal supplements before but this is the one that gave me positive results faster. I didn't have to wait weeks for it. I take 3 capsules per day after my meals. It's recommended for 4 weeks. So happy that I found it!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

this is top quality! I ordered the same ingredient from another brand i found locally and it did nothing compared to this! I take one in the morning and two in the evening. Kills candida! It is a must have. no taste at all, no reflux and I could see the efficacy after bowel movements. Planning to try the cream from the same brand!

These are CLEARLY working for me...as noted after a bowel movement. Getting rid of candida is not a quick fix, especially since most of us don't know we have it for years, but this product is by far the best product I have used so far. P.S. I believe it is critical to make sure to drink enough water when taking this product to help flush the toxins out of the body...

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is one of many products i have used during the last year. I no longer have an overgrowth and I belive this product has been helping.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Recognized as one of the strongest antifungal and antimicrobial in nature - it stops any yeast flair up! - just remember to drink water and take on a full stomach its important!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Loved these soft gel capsules! Great quality. I wish it were a bit cheaper because I take 4 per day and is hard to afford

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This product works effectively! I love all the Kolorex range and will keep buying them. They are great for dealing with thrush and this product was the first I tried in their range and it cleared up my thrush better then other supplements I've tried. Awesome natural product!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

Why didn't I find these years ago easy on the tummy clearing white tongue and bloating altogether feeling great. After trying many many remedies over the years will certainly stick with these and good thing is only take 1 a day so easy to remember to take Love this product price is worth every penny and received very quickly way ahead of predicted time scale Altogether brilliant Thanks

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I have been struggling with candida overgrowth since I was a kid. I have tried so many different remedies over the years - diets, probiotics, garlic, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, turmeric, undecylenic acid and many more - some of them have helped keep the candida under control, but none has completely healed me. Then I found Kolorex. Kolorex Advanced Candida Care is the most effective natural supplement against candida overgrowth I have ever come across. Since I have struggled with candida for so many years I have developed quite a serious overgrowth condition which affects many areas of my skin, my mouth and my overall well-being. I need to take 2 capsules each day, morning and night. And I have to accept that it takes time to heal. With Kolorex I do notice an improvement on a weekly basis, and I am just getting better and better. Many of my skin areas have completely healed, I have regained a lot more energy, my stomach feels better. And there have been no noticeable side effects at all! It may sound like a "too-good-to-be-true"-story, but finding Kolorex has actually been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Candida affected every minute of every day of my life, so healing from it affects my life just as much but in a positive way! Lastly, I just want to add that I live in Europe, and for some reason Kolorex is very hard to get hold of here. The first shipment I ordered was shipped from a supplier in New Zealand. The second time I ordered from there the package was confiscated by customs in my country and returned, apparently due to incorrect information on the package. That's when I found iHerb. My order from iHerb got sent just a few hours after I placed it, and arrived without problems a few days later. I definitely recommend both Kolorex and iHerb, and I will definitely use both in the future!