Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Kyo-Dophilus, Enzyme+ Probiotic, 2 Billion CFU, 120 Capsules - iHerb
IN
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Suffered from lactose intolerance all my life till I got on to this. This has helped me with my gut function immensely. Taking two capsules once a day is just so brilliant. Take them after my breakfast and I'm good to go. I take this with Multi 9 Probiotic. Again, two capsules once a day....I couldn't tolerate any food with chilli in them till I began taking this combination. No bloating either. Love these!...I highly recommend this to anyone concerned about their gut health.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A good supplement since most enzymes contain in food are destroyed by heat. Enzymes are very important to our body. Quality is good too! Not too sure of the ingredients or the size. Am happy with it! It helps to release the gas in me. Like the product very much!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Enzymes are SUPER important ❤👍I am a strugle with digestive problems (crohn's disease) who has found great relief through diet changes and digestive enzymes. and this product help me so well... thank you

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It is the best product on the market that best regulates metabolism. The quality is adequate. The packaging is original and undamaged. The product perfectly fits the description. The ingredient is a natural.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

The product is great for the stomach and intestines. I cannot eat without it. I use it two tablets after each meal. It is rich in comfort and compensates for the beneficial bacteria. You will not suffer from bloating and indigestion when using it. I asked for two packs.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Good combo of both enzymes + probiotics, I am only a little upset that you do not get to know the strength and potency of the enzymes in USP/FIP units.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

my doctor prescribed this because i said i have constipation and this works! No need to consume any laxatives now

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I've been suffering from bloated stomach and after taking the probiotic regularly, the bloated stomach went away. This is repeated purchases.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

first time try this, works for constipation if i drink plenty of water

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have been suffering from IBS-D for 30 years & this probiotic have reduced my medication to almost 80%.👌👍