IN

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

ive had quality EDTA before but this one was significantly special and effective. The garlic and other ingredients made my memory start to come back after just 4 days plus I felt lighter in my shoulders due to the disintegration of arterial blockages. the size and amount was just right for a one month stash. perfection .

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

My husband works at a mine and gets tested for his lead levels, which were too high and he had to be retested. I bought this product to try and eliminate the lead and it seemed to have done its job. He got retested after the product was consumed and his levels were in normal range. They went down drastically. He doesn’t believe that supplements can aid with this but I know that this is the reason why. I gave him the pills as directed for the range on the bottle and it lowered it, so...there you go 😊

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good chelation product for detox of heavy metals and to clean out the blood veins and arteries.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

my mother use it and she'd didn't complain about it

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Hope IHerb will keep restocking this product.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful service and smooth delivery

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This is a good product

Posted on Dec 4, 2019

Best to take away from mineral supplements of any kind else it will bind to anything in your digestive system. 2 hours either way My partner had a heart problem today so I have told him to discontinue with them. had pain and then cold sweat. This could be e\ because it will be cleaning his arteries in his heart. He has hardening of the wall. we will see how he goes this product should work. It may be safer to take less dosage and build up. He is taking x2 daily. My legs suffer from vein problems and they have been hurting even more with this. Im thinking the EDTA is cleaning my blood and veins, therefore I will take less per day and see if that helps. I will keep you posted.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This is highly recommended to me by a good friend for detoxing heavy metals. Got to read instructions carefully to eat this.