IN

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
很好!

Good in package and the content. I’ve tried to take away the capsule and ate only the green tea powder. It’s extremely bitter that I got to take the whole capsule the next time. Be reminded not to take it when your stomach is empty. Once I woke up in the morning and took one without breakfast . My stomach upset me a lot.

c8a5d2a7-4ace-4c9a-b283-0511f00d5a7d

I've not had any negative side effects after consumption so suppose that's a good thing. Have noticed an improvement in energy levels, and coupled with regular masking and observations of personal hygiene as well as proper social distancing, there is a certain confidence that my immunity levels have an extra layer now than before.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Since I don't have the patience to drink Green Tea throughout the day, I buy this product instead. Green tea is very important for ones health in many ways and this formula is decaffeinated. One pill a day does it and there are 100 caps so it will last awhile and Life Ext. is a good company that I trust.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that fight against oxidative stress and that might protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to bad diet, tobacco smoke and radiation . Package is enough for 3 month, capsules size is medium , taste slightly bitter and the quality is very good .

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

There is a lot of scientific evidence that EGCG (compound found in green tea and standardized in this product) not only acts as an antioxidant but could also help cancer patients by making certain kinds of cancer cells more susceptible to standard therapies. IMPORTANT thing is not to exceed recommended dose because higher doses may cause serious liver damage.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It is one of the best product in the market. Green tea extract will protect you against Covid 19, together with quercetin may even better. It has a very low level of caffeine which will not stimulate your nervous system as the other products. The ECGC content is also one of the highest in the market. I strongly recommend this to anyone who would like to be healthy.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is my 2nd bottle. EGCG is a good prevention for immunity. I took this while I was under the weather as well. It taste a little bitter but bearable. The quality is exceptional. The price is reasonable as well.

d7235648-05a7-49ea-8fa1-f11f59e26355
Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I've stomach discomfort and pelvic pain from uterine fibroids. Usually I drink 3 cups of green tea to get relief from the pain (somehow this works for me).Due to busy schedule, I could barely make a cup of green tea a day. So I got this product and very pleased that I dont have to go through the hassle of making 3 cups of green tea daily ( I boil water in a kettle on a stove). I took this first thing in the morning with 350ml cup of water and wait for about an hour before eat. It works for me even on day 1. Capsule size is ok for me to swallow without problem. Now I dont have to worry for my pelvic pain and discomfort for another 100 days. Thanks for the convenience Life Extension 😊

63873c03-ab65-4f28-97bc-0693eae753d2