IN

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I take one at breakfast and one at dinner. I had the desired result in 2 days. Meaning no more trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night. For a month I went 7 hours and now, I am noticing I don’t get up earlier at all. I am on my second bottle.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

my third bottle. am 66 of age. recently i find it to help calm my racing heart- palpitations quite nicely. though i used it for prostate in the past, used to taking it one a day so far 2 capsules cud relax my severe palpitations in a matter of 20 minutes. it's only my personal experience but not meant to be medical advice. high quality easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This product is excellent for bladder infections and bladder urgency. My sister suffered non stop bladder infections for years until I found this product. Since taking it she hasn’t suffered a UTI but also the urgency has gone. She finally has relief and now makes sure that she takes these every day

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

just my user experience but not medical advice, pls consult a competent professional for proper advice. here am taking it with dim 150 mg and nettle root to reduce anxiety, which can't be reduced on long term basis using vit bs, dha epa, zinc, aswagandha, etc. i suspect i may hv hormones problems. i am 66 years of age male. the pumpkin seed extract + nettle root 250mg + dim 150 mg clear my upset feel quite cleanly for now, but need to observe for weeks and months. great quality and it help my urination at night too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I read some articles about pumpkin seed can support the urine tract health so I choose this product. It's cost and performance value is quite high and believe it can be beneficial to my bladder and decrease the time I spent on release the urine at the night time. It has no specific taste and its package is good to handled. The concentrated components and ingredients can not support the bladder and also the cholesterol level.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I get a few products from Life Extension as I am happy with the quality they provide. Pumpkin seed extract is a good aid for the prostate so worth taking for mature men.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Pumpkin seed extract has been researched for a positive effect on the health of the bladder. This has helped with a chronic uti and reduced frequency. It also assists with the general health of the bladder and is very safe to take. Might also assist heart health apparently.

what an incredible product! I'm so happy with the good effects that I've been getting from this product, it genuinely helps improve the health of my hair and heart.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It seems to work really well. Instead of getting up 3, 4, or 5 times per nite to pee, I now get up only twice.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits